Boundary Park Project

The return of my YouTube account is here. Well here's how it goes. Me and my friend (OAFCryan) are making a new blog/project. We'll be following the development of Boundary Park as it slowly merges into Oldham Arena. We'll be taking pictures, giving an insight and what not. So if you do have a minute or two, Please give it a watch (or subscribe, rate or comment).

Click here to see my first video on my Boundary Park Project.

The return of my YouTube account is here. Well here's how it goes. Me and my friend (OAFCryan) are making a new blog/project. We'll be following the development of Boundary Park as it slowly merges into Oldham Arena. We'll be taking pictures, giving an insight and what not. So if you do have a minute or two, Please give it a watch (or subscribe, rate or comment).

Click here to see my first video on my Boundary Park Project.

Nice one mate - good work.

I look forward to seeing more as the redevelopment moves forward.

Nice one mate - good work.

I look forward to seeing more as the redevelopment moves forward.

...:lol:...its lame....:lol::D

About 60 seconds of the video is taken up with him trying to say owtb offical fans forum...:lol:

Edited by oafc0000

...:lol:...its lame....:lol::D

About 60 seconds of the video is taken up with him trying to say owtb offical fans forum...:lol:

Wondered who'd be first to take the :censored: out of the kid :bored:

Take no notice of them mate. Look forward to seeing the blog as work progresses.

Nice work. Love that goal at Bolton in the Cup (near beginning of week 2 Blog). A bit against the run of play but that's what made it special. "Feed The Bear"!

Footage off this could be something that we will look back on when we are old men and use to bore our grandchildren with, yet some people find space in their day to slate the guy who is putting his time and effort into getting off his arse and doing it.

Remarkable.

Footage off this could be something that we will look back on when we are old men and use to bore our grandchildren with, yet some people find space in their day to slate the guy who is putting his time and effort into getting off his arse and doing it.

Remarkable.

:lol: so sensative :lol: Hardly slated the lad....more took the mikey :lol:

As for looking back on it....come one :lol:

Edited by oafc0000

youve used alot of :lol: s in your post. Are you embarassed?

as for the blog, well in. Good way of keeping tabs on the demolition.

the lad deserves credit for actually thinking of an idea and putting it into practice,so that other like minded fans and people can have a look once in a while to see how things progress.

i hope he gets a bit of recognition from the club for what he is doing and there is no saying some of his stuff wont get used in any future publications regarding the club and the site.

up until the inventment of the internet we only had old pictures to look back on,if anybody had took any,now with this new medium it opens up a whole lot more to just people from oldham,all the exiles in far flung places can log on and see who bp is turning out,and also so goal action instead of having to subscribe to some pay per view scheme.

yet you just want to pour cold water on his idea and mock or take the mickey out of him.......

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,and bullying is the lowest of the low,you have plummed to new depths.....i hope you feel thoroughly pleased with yourself and your mickey taking.