Free Transfers

Nothing jumps out to me straight away, but anyone called Brewster Frizzell is well worth a punt. :grin:

just shouts tough tackling barrel chested defender that name doesent it bet its a skinny whippet on the wing lol

Cannot belive pie face has gone downhill so quickly now on a free a halifax always used to score against us for cardiff

still the funniest thing i have ever seen at a football match

I guess this is the sort of thread where there are so many different opinions but I wouldn't mind a punt at the following.

Livermore (Hull), Idiakez (Southampton), Kennedy (Palace), Sherriff (Bin Dippers), Zaaboub (Swindon).

If we were in the market for another striker, how about Price at Donny. Looked awesome in the play off semis.

Surprised to see Igoe (Brizzle Rovers) and Murray (Brizzle City) in there - not seen anything in the local press, but either would be worth a long shot.

And finally, how about Branston. OK, just my twisted sense of humour. I didn't mean it, honest.

andy welsh, mark kennedy, livermore - think we still need a left winger/left back and another centre mid who can create then we're laughin although i expect these may come on loan now, not exactly bought the 'experience' that shez was looking for have we?

seems we can actually declare interest in a player- why dont we mail that we are after players to go to oldham??!

oh and that guy branston looks decent.....

:D

Edited by saddylatic

Guest oa_exile
Nothing jumps out to me straight away, but anyone called Brewster Frizzell is well worth a punt. :grin:

Dont know about that , what about Felix Bastians for a name :lol:

wallwork been linked for a while

ritchie jones as above supposed to be better than ex premiership brother david

livermore could be versitile leftback come midfielder

chris fagan as possible future prospect from MUFC

Griffin... poor lad - I always rated him, just too short to be a left back.

Any chance we could bring him in and teach him left wing? -

I'll never forget his flukey overhead/scissorkick/thing of a goal.

and this guy:

Giovanni Feliciello - gotta be carefull how you say his name but would be easy to get some chants going.

He's wearing fluo yellow

His name is Feliciello

He's the fastest on the wing

and the master of .................

oh woh woh...fluo yellow fellow feliciello - woooo fluo yellow fellow feliciello

or no

Edited by Daboke

Interesting to see Mclaren & Mullin on there. A few other suprises Ryan Jarvis not made the impact I thought he might.

Also Danny Whitakker who was linked previously and Newby........:grin:

McLaren is a good player, but maybe not good enough for a promotion chasing side. Highly rated by some Tranny fans though.

Did the dirty on us however last summer, so not sure what id think to signing him.

Yes. He's consistant and unlike anyone else at the football club, is naturally left footed. :wink:

Yes, however he is not going to want to play on the left, he will want to play in the middle of the park. I also think his wages would be a waste imho? Although I wouldnt moan, thought he did well for us.