Miss England

Mmmm, not bad I suppose. I've been with worse :)

I would put a picture of Miss Oxford on the fridge to keep the kids out...

Unfortunatly I think Miss Surrey has alredy rifled the fridge :)

If me and Mr Tulsehill found ourselves in a pub, train carriage or other area for a periods of time, we would certainly convene a committee and had out the full range of awards, but on my own I will merely indicate a few front runners.

Naturally Miss Lancs gets it first and takes the overall prize

Drunken knee trembler behind a bus shelter award - Miss Scouse

Caught in a space-time vortex award - Miss Bury

Classically pretty - Miss Worcester

Bet she knows a few tricks and isn't afraid to play them - Miss Cumbria

Sweet and lovely award - Miss Dorset

Most likely to love it where the sun don't shine - Miss Grimsby

Most likely to suppliment her income by hiring her nose out as an industrial cheese-cutter - Miss Newark.

Miss London looks sort of intriguing, I might check her out to see if she has a fetish for modestly endowed beery Northern blokes.

I would put a picture of Miss Oxford on the fridge to keep the kids out...

Unfortunatly I think Miss Surrey has alredy rifled the fridge :)

:lol:

Clicking into Miss Bury's portfolio (that's not a double entendre) offers more than the pixellated, photofit offering on the front page. My vote's is on Bury. Keep it Northern!

:lol:

Clicking into Miss Bury's portfolio (that's not a double entendre) offers more than the pixellated, photofit offering on the front page. My vote's is on Bury. Keep it Northern!

Good skills Matt. Miss Bury does indeed have a little more to offer than I first appreciated.

Miss Bury looks as though she could do with getting a few black puddings down her neck.

Is that someone else's leg stretched over Miss Trafford?

I'm leaning towards Miss Black Country because my Grandma came from there, but then again my Grandma was better looking than her.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I have to say Miss Buckingham caught my eye more than most.

Miss Tunbridge Wells also ranks high up the list for me - if you read her profile not only is she a girly girl but she's been in the army and been to Iraq! :o

Miss Oxford just looks like she got daddy to enter her because he runs the show dahling.

Miss Durham brought back some fond memories. :naughty::jailed:

Miss Cumbria - I've seen far better from that county.

Miss Trafford is indeed Mrs. Chris Hall I think. Guess she never saw him play football.

Having said that Miss London had something about her, it turns out that she is campaigning for big girls (size 12 :shock: ) to be accepted as models, having been knocked back herself. If I can get behind her in any way, I will. Also, if she needs any support, I would be there for her, hands on if needs be. I wouldn't be afraid to get my hands dirty in her campaign, although I would be equally happy to focus on a role as a campaign manager dedicated to achieving with a happy finish with a high level of coverage involving widespread targeting and exposure.

Etc etc fnarr fnarr.

see miss surrey ,the poor lass has ho hair !

Chloe Marshall

Competition Year 2008

Represents 14 Miss Surrey

County Surrey

City/Town GUILDFORD

Competition Age 17

Height 5-10

Bust 36D

Waist 28

Hips 38

Dress Size 14

Shoe Size 3

Hair None

Eyes Blue

Achievements I have my GCSE's ranging from B-D, I have a level 2 in beauty therapy and now hopefully going to study level 3 in beauty therapy.

Talents I

Eyes Blue

Achievements I have my GCSE's ranging from B-D, I have a level 2 in beauty therapy and now hopefully going to study level 3 in beauty therapy.

Talents I