Masters Tosser

Just want to say well done to the big hard Oldham fan (In a black T-shirt) who decided he was man enough to square up to my missus at the end of the Masters tonight.

Overall, the Latics fans were superb but 1 prick spoilt it! My wife is a born n bred red, and put up with loads of aggro.....which she fully expected and knew she would cop. However, at the end of the Final, this prick decided he would confront her and was abusive & aggresive towards her. By the time I found out what was going on he was on his way back to his mates, and I was ready to smack the prick!

Now if anyone knows who this cock is who can only square up to a woman then please let me know as I will like to sort this prat out - Block 110!

Just want to say well done to the big hard Oldham fan (In a black T-shirt) who decided he was man enough to square up to my missus at the end of the Masters tonight.

Overall, the Latics fans were superb but 1 prick spoilt it! My wife is a born n bred red, and put up with loads of aggro.....which she fully expected and knew she would cop. However, at the end of the Final, this prick decided he would confront her and was abusive & aggresive towards her. By the time I found out what was going on he was on his way back to his mates, and I was ready to smack the prick!

Now if anyone knows who this cock is who can only square up to a woman then please let me know as I will like to sort this prat out - Block 110!

Is that was all that agro was at the back then ? I think it was actually block 109 at the back near where Corney was .... Or is this a different incadent....? Block 110 was to the right of the main group of Oldham fans...Block 109 was the block we was all in....

Happened right behind me but didnt realise something was gonig down till it had finished....

The fact your wife is a dirty red is something she is going to have to explain to god and beg for forgiveness on her judgement day :) But for some :censored: to do that I do agree he needs :censored:ing telling....what a :censored:.... It was a good night... Bolton fans sat in front of me getting :censored: and giving it back but all good fun... No need for someone to do that.... Even the city fan who got a lot of :censored: was taking and giving it....

Fans like this are an embrasement.... :(

Was saying to my Bro how good it was having a beer and watching the game and how its :censored: we cant do this normaly...suppose this :censored: showed up why we cant normally do it.... :angry:

Edited by oafc0000

Is that was all that agro was at the back then ? I think it was actually block 109 at the back near where Corney was .... Or is this a different incadent....? Block 110 was to the right of the main group of Oldham fans...Block 109 was the block we was all in....

Happened right behind me but didnt realise something was gonig down till it had finished....

The fact your wife is a dirty red is something she is going to have to explain to god and beg for forgiveness on her judgement day :) But for some :censored: to do that I do agree he needs :censored:ing telling....what a :censored:.... It was a good night... Bolton fans sat in front of me getting :censored: and giving it back but all good fun... No need for someone to do that.... Even the city fan who got a lot of :censored: was taking and giving it....

Fans like this are an embrasement.... :(

It was either block 109 or 110 but its probably the same incident!

Basically mate it was the wife having banter by supporting ABO due to the fact she was sat with a group of 16 Oldham fans and knew she was outnumbered....she put up with a load of crap from me & my mates all night long and this nob came out and verbally abused her for no reason whatsoever! I agree the prick is a 100% :censored: and bang out of order. But as the c*nt can only abuse women, he will find what its like soon when I meet him again!

It was either block 109 or 110 but its probably the same incident!

Basically mate it was the wife having banter by supporting ABO due to the fact she was sat with a group of 16 Oldham fans and knew she was outnumbered....she put up with a load of crap from me & my mates all night long and this nob came out and verbally abused her for no reason whatsoever! I agree the prick is a 100% :censored: and bang out of order. But as the c*nt can only abuse women, he will find what its like soon when I meet him again!

Im sorry I didnt notice earlier...Oldham fan or not he is a :censored:ing disgrace and I would of told him....

Sorry your night was ruined...was a great nigth overall!!! Hope your wife dosent think we are all like that :censored:!

Im sorry I didnt notice earlier...Oldham fan or not he is a :censored:ing disgrace and I would of told him....

Sorry your night was ruined...was a great nigth overall!!! Hope your wife dosent think we are all like that :censored:!

Agree with OAFC0 previous it is the small minority which ruin it for the rest of the people as for the w**ker pouring a drink over her that was bang out of order and only added fuel to the fire.

I didn't see the incident, but there is no need for that. Take the 2 Blackburn fans for example, sat in the middle of us lot, it was just a bit of friendly banter, all that was needed to create a good night. After the Blackburn v Oldham match, the fans were shaking hands and getting on rather well.

Some people cant help themselves when they have had a bit to drink, and if thats the case why come to an event that is meant to be enjoyable.

Ohh and a comment that made me laugh walking out of the station was a un**ed fan, saying to his mate.

"I think the Oldham fans took it a bit to serious" :lol:

:lol:

One of the bolton fans said to beardy. "this is your cup final isnt it lads." - to which came, "no, our cup final was in '94. Remember when we beat you lot." :lol:

Cracking night. Great banter.....The looks we got all afternoon. The songs back and forth from the group in the Mitre Cafe (paddy, oaksey, etc) to us in Sinclairs. The big greek man running around filming everyone and the poor leeds fan in the pink top.

When we walked in the actual arena, the sound didnt half travel. Mancs, and everyone walking past in awe. We had some Bolton lads infront of us in the bar queue, they were on about how this thing is usually dead atmosphere wise. They even joined in with us at points. Only 3 of them but a credit to their club. Shame they sodded off when bolton got knocked out. :lol:

Still laughing at the abuse dished out to a little red. "so who's your favourite player tonight??.........have you actually ever been old trafford......."

ERNIE FOR ENGLAND!!!

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It does sound rather out of order. I was in 109 and a mate of mine was a City fan and was cheering for them and apart from disapproving looks and comments in jest, he was left well alone. We were loud and vocal, but when it came down to it...it was a bit of fun...a six-a-side kickabout and a chance to watch our heroes again (or youth team if you were a United fan). There was a woman behind me as we left rather distressed and saying something about a drink...not sure if that was your missus but she looked very upset and whoever did attack her should be very ashamed for such a cowardly act.

Other than that sour end to the evening, it was a great night. Great atmosphere and good football (except for United and Blackburn...). It was good to put some faces to names, largely thanks to BigFin, and can we get the same 'acoustic structure' or whathaveyou in the new Lookers as they did on the concourse in the arena? That sounded awesome.

Hopefully we'll be invited back next year...it was a really good curtain raiser for the new season actually...can't wait for 3pm August 9th now...

Hiya pal I think I know who you are, was you sat to the top right of block 109? Was you with a mate who was from Stoke? If so I realise you missus did support United but its shockin to hear what happened! It was all fun and banter and that how it should have been left! Shocking and the minority is shockin and shouldnt ruin what was an amazing night!!!!!!!

The Ernie for England chants were a hint for whats to come against Milwall/Rochdale

KTF

Ryan (btw i was stood next to SC and AH at the end:D)

yep have to agree with jsslatic, great night of football and atmosphere superb - maybe we did take it a bit to seriously for other peoples liking as it was only a tournament with 40+ men, but where theres a latics team theres fans so why shouldnt we support them? without us it would have been dead atmosphere wise so no doubt we'll be asked back again :)

Good to see corney and hardy there, had a photo with simon and thanked him for TTA's transfer funds, much appreciated.

Didnt think blackburn were great, but i thought mini shez and eyresy were still a class above and could still do a job! Milligan's goal was a joy to watch with the flick from ritchie and finish, and it seemed the old link up play never left them, couple of screamers from TW as well.!! Never saw holden, milligan, hallworth, wright play for latics live only on videos, so was good to see them even if they are retired.

Oh and sign hallworth back up!! seriously that guy was immense, good back up for crossley!

PS That prick of a PA announcer!! 'ill bet the whole of oldham is empty tonight' 'the utd class of 92' ye thats the excuse for robbing united fans of £15 to watch no marks, i mean its like us playing in the masters and having ryan sugden and phil salt playing!

Edited by saddylatic

bang out of order someone starting on ur mrs....but what on earth are you doing marrying a red?!?!?!?! :D

Think this was the incident behind me as some drink splatted over the back of me shame it had to end that way because that was a quality night. Good to see the old heroes Holden, Ritchie, Milligan, Halwworth, and some of the more recent ones to like Mini shez still see he hasn't lost his appetite for a tackle, Eyrsie and Dux and the coaching staff philly and Tommy still no doubt show some of the current team a thing or two on the training ground, and good to see some familiar faces from the fans and Rocky Latic being the shy retiring sober one sat in the corner :lol:

DO IT FO ERNIE!

Thats the motto for this season and good to see we got a few good chants for him going. Plus it was great to see Alan Hardy and Simon Corney mingling with the fans and being genuinely appreciated for their efforts too Corney looked touched when we gave him a song.

A great appetiser for the season looking forward to it even more now great to go to an event like this and see so many Latics fans being the loudest and porudest.

bang out of order someone starting on ur mrs....but what on earth are you doing marrying a red?!?!?!?! :D

A red cheering man city?? to be fare mate musta been tough, i would hate to be in that situation but i was ok, my mrs was at home washin the pots.

It wont be hard finding the culprit, he will be the one sat in the middle of the Millall fans, after all he must be a cock if he's gonna be chuckin beer at £3.50 a go.