Please, please, please for the love of God, never ever subject me to having to watch Taylor play in front of me for a whole ninety minutes again.

What in earth he brings to the game I will never know.

Come on Oyston and Belakon resume your interest.

Absolute garbage.

On a more cheery note, good to see Greegs learnt from last weeks abberation and that Rubes hasn't let anything slip from the end of last season. Both excellent tonight.

KtF,

Derek.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not rate Taylor? you should mention it more often.

Says on OS he set Alessandra up for the goal.

I bet it doesn't say he :censored: out of the challenge though (again).

His timidity put the defender off his clearance.

Funnily enough after having his bollocks rubbed by the physio he was running around like a young buck again, albeit one with its brain miles detached from its body.

No spacial awareness, no inventiveness, no bloody ideas.

If we are offered anything for him we have to take it.

He was no better on the right than he was on the left either.

He is bobbins.

KtF,

Derek.

Funnily enough after having his bollocks rubbed by the physio he was running around like a young buck again, albeit one with its brain miles detached from its body.

He is bobbins.

KtF,

Derek.

Hey, Derek.

You are starting to sound like an old man :lol:

Next thing you know, you'll be getting married, moving away (probably Yorkshire) and start going for the papers at 5am :lol:

He is bobbins.

KtF,

Derek.

Hmmm... interesting post Derek... I would like to discuss it further - Timidity??? Word or not a word... over to the masses...?

Fascinating.

Hmmm... interesting post Derek... I would like to discuss it further - Timidity??? Word or not a word... over to the masses...?

Fascinating.

Yeah, Wilson, you illiterate retard!

Surely you meant 'timidityness'!!

What a joke of a post?

Whats the point on posting this in pre season???

JOKE!!!

Its like you cant wait for players to bugger up so you can have a go.

I've got use to it ... does exactly the same post after each game and sometimes in between matches. :jester: it's quite entertaining (sometimes).

I'm sure Kyle will be along soon with his Shez Out :o

I've got use to it ... does exactly the same post after each game and sometimes in between matches. :jester: it's quite entertaining (sometimes).

I'm sure Kyle will be along soon with his Shez Out :o

Meanwhile....

Speaking of constantly reminding people of one persons irrational hatred of a player - even though it was only a friendly...

I hear Andy Liddell was utter garbage yet again last night...

^_^

Meanwhile....

Speaking of constantly reminding people of one persons irrational hatred of a player - even though it was only a friendly...

^_^

he wasn't great but in fairness to the lad he was hardly given the ball to do anything with!

Meanwhile....

^_^

He wasn't garbage he just didn't do anything! :)

Guest oa_exile
What a joke of a post?

Whats the point on posting this in pre season???

JOKE!!!

Its like you cant wait for players to bugger up so you can have a go.

It's also known as a midlife crisis :) Derek has to hit out as he is at the crossroads of his life, it's tough when you reach 40 :lol:

One day Razza you will go through the same :shock: and say "Bloody Hell , Exile told me about this would happen" :grin:

Guest oa_exile
He wasn't garbage he just didn't do anything! :)

he wasn't great but in fairness to the lad he was hardly given the ball to do anything with!

Aye , but that wont wash with some , "That bloody Liddell just does not look for the ball , his legs have gone so he just stand's there waiting for the ball to eventually come to him".

We have to a whipping boy and this season it will be Lidds (or Taylor in Derek's case) :)

Meanwhile....

^_^

I have to stand up for Liddell on this one........

Last night i saw him on two seperate occasions doing some fantastic pointing in the direction he wanted someone to cover his arse for when the slow defender was about to run past him.

Bravo i say :grin:

I have to stand up for Liddell on this one........

Last night i saw him on two seperate occasions doing some fantastic pointing in the direction he wanted someone to cover his arse for when the slow defender was about to run past him.

Bravo i say :grin:

totally agree with you on this one

lids looked good in the 2nd half last night and where did those burst's of pace come from it was like he was playing for w***n again haha :grin:

totally agree with you on this one

lids looked good in the 2nd half last night and where did those burst's of pace come from it was like he was playing for w***n again haha :grin:

Derek, you're a tool. It's fine to have an opinion about players, some i rate; others i don't; that's always going to be the case - but your constant, one sided anti Taylor posts have now gone from mildly annoying to down right pathetic - we get it, you don't rate Taylor. End of. I don't rate you, but i don't post every week about it! Give it a rest please.

rant over

Any of the Liddell bashers care to hazard an explanation as to why Shez picks him?

Erm.....maybe its something to do with him being looked up to by the younger lads and he is good at organising things on the pitch.

I do think that his legs are finally going though. He just doesnt have the pace to beat a man now so all he has is his nice crosses. Saying that, Beckham made a career out of the exact same thing.

Please, please, please for the love of God, never ever subject me to having to watch Taylor play in front of me for a whole ninety minutes again.

What in earth he brings to the game I will never know.

Come on Oyston and Belakon resume your interest.

Absolute garbage.

On a more cheery note, good to see Greegs learnt from last weeks abberation and that Rubes hasn't let anything slip from the end of last season. Both excellent tonight.

KtF,

Derek.

The season hasnt started yet and players are already getting slagged off .... gone have the times when fans would actually support any player in the blue shirt?? It seems to me now people have favourites who cannot do anything wrong ... and then theres people who after one bad pass will be slagged off all game ...

Couldnt go last night but Taylor against Derby at LB was abit iffy ... but i thought once he switched to the right he was a threat and made some good runs.

Edited by kellys_discopants

The season hasnt started yet and players are already getting slagged off .... gone have the times when fans would actually support any player in the blue shirt?? It seems to me now people have favourites who cannot do anything wrong ... and then theres people who after one bad pass will be slagged off all game ...

Whilst i'm all for constructive argument and criticisms if it is on here I suppose it is better than a muppet haranging their supposed 'heroes' every week. I do think it can only be to our advantage if we can find some of the spirit and togetherness displayed at the MEN on Saturday night, that sort of support week in week out coupled with the talent at our disposal will see us promoted. Whinging and moaning will only see to piss people off and conitnue the dark cloud of infighting we have experienced over the last few years. The biggest whingers I have personally experienced are in the main stand, the reason I've gone for a ST in the RRE. Although the moaners won't have it all their own way this year with the influx of Lookers refugees. If we seize on the buggers from the very first game we can get the atmosphere we want at BP. Zero tolerance, the whingeing sods will soon give up.