• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, please, please for the love of God, never ever subject me to having to watch Taylor play in front of me for a whole ninety minutes again.

What in earth he brings to the game I will never know.

Come on Oyston and Belakon resume your interest.

Absolute garbage.

"

season has not started and yet people start having ago at certain players ,boo boys started early , Edited by boboafc

Derek, you're a tool. It's fine to have an opinion about players, some i rate; others i don't; that's always going to be the case - but your constant, one sided anti Taylor posts have now gone from mildly annoying to down right pathetic - we get it, you don't rate Taylor. End of. I don't rate you, but i don't post every week about it! Give it a rest please.

rant over

:laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::bblue2::bblue2::bblue2:

Derek, you're a tool. It's fine to have an opinion about players, some i rate; others i don't; that's always going to be the case - but your constant, one sided anti Taylor posts have now gone from mildly annoying to down right pathetic - we get it, you don't rate Taylor. End of. I don't rate you, but i don't post every week about it! Give it a rest please.

rant over

Mr Wilson is soon moving over to the dark side of the pennines, and is just practising repeating himself over and over and over again,like he will have to converse with his six fingered neighbours

I went in the pub on Tuesday night around 10pm. I hadnt been to the game. A group of my friends (who had been) were sat around the table. I said "how did the game go?" they all said really well, better time in parts etc. Then one of the lads pipes up - "We played well...........But Taylor was absolutely :censored:e!!!".....

Never guess who that was?? :wink:

I went in the pub on Tuesday night around 10pm. I hadnt been to the game. A group of my friends (who had been) were sat around the table. I said "how did the game go?" they all said really well, better time in parts etc. Then one of the lads pipes up - "We played well...........But Taylor was absolutely :censored:e!!!".....

Never guess who that was?? :wink:

Was it Aspin?

:wink:

• 3 weeks later...
I think Deggsy made a press release yesterday - he came forward before anybody mentioned it! :lol:

He stands by his views, which is spot on in my book - but Taylor has made a cracking impact so far.

Have to say it, perhaps some of us were a little premature writing Lids' footballing obituary too. Perhaps it's an Indian Summer, perhaps it's the competition for places, but I hold my hands up, I wasn't there yesterday but you don't win at Leeds unless everyone puts in a shift AND he got another assist. Still have my reservations, BUT if he puts it in, he's in the team on merit.

Have to say it, perhaps some of us were a little premature writing Lids' footballing obituary too. Perhaps it's an Indian Summer, perhaps it's the competition for places, but I hold my hands up, I wasn't there yesterday but you don't win at Leeds unless everyone puts in a shift AND he got another assist. Still have my reservations, BUT if he puts it in, he's in the team on merit.

Afraid he didn't get an assist. Was a :censored:e ball that their defender fluffed at and Hughes thankfully was onto. To knock onto the bar and Taylor to nod home. To be fair to Lids though, after a poor 1st half where he gave the ball away several times (even my mate who can't get enough of Lids was admitting he'd been poor) Lids did put in a very decent 2nd half shift before being subbed. Credit to him for that. Would prefer Smalley's threat though.

Afraid he didn't get an assist. Was a :censored:e ball that their defender fluffed at and Hughes thankfully was onto. To knock onto the bar and Taylor to nod home. To be fair to Lids though, after a poor 1st half where he gave the ball away several times (even my mate who can't get enough of Lids was admitting he'd been poor) Lids did put in a very decent 2nd half shift before being subbed. Credit to him for that. Would prefer Smalley's threat though.

To be honest, I was papping myself when i saw the teamsheet and Mr Robinson was lining up against Captain fast, however, the best I can say is that Lidds held his position, worked hard, and wasnt really that noticable... but he did enough to get robinson moved to the centre to try and counter us... though i think that had more to do with Whits and ratter battering them...

As for an indian summer - not too sure yet, will hold my hands up when I genuinely feel like he is contributing enough to keep smalley out of the team, but after what Smalley did at Rockerdale for me, he still offers so much more than andy liddell...

Hasnt done much wrong though, cant grumble, and no Andy Liddell rants so far from me.... :lipsrsealed2: love to see smalley on the teamsheet on saturday though, lets get at Cheltenham from the start with the pace of smalley and taylor, and win the game in the first half-hour...

Taylor will be limpet marked for the next few games which will allow extra space to be exploited down the right, I would start with Lids as he will benefit from the extra space (as will Whitaker) then bring Smalley on towards the end of the game to rip them apart with his pace.

• 2 weeks later...