season ticket holders

Cheers for your valuable support

After being a season ticket holder like many i know in the paddock, i decided not to get a season ticket in the r.road end and the nonsense suggested for the Huddersfield home game, makes me feel like it was a good decision. Season ticket holders have to go to the club shop to "re-reserve" their seats as they are shifted into the small end - not for the last time this season either i bet.

So thanks for your continued loyalty and as a reward we will shift you when a side comes bringing more fans and ask you to come back to the club to get reserved seating for the seats that you've already bought so that you can sit together!! :(

Edited by futchers briefs

After being a season ticket holder like many i know in the paddock, i decided not to get a season ticket in the r.road end and the nonsense suggested for the Huddersfield home game, makes me feel like it was a good decision. Season ticket holders have to go to the club shop to "re-reserve" their seats as they are shifted into the small end - not for the last time this season either i bet.

So thanks for your continued loyalty and as a reward we will shift you when a side comes bringing more fans and ask you to come back to the club to get reserved seating for the seats that you've already bought so that you can sit together!! :(

Probably for one game a season only, and if they can't be arsed they can just sit somewhere else. That's a fair swap for the £20 or £30 discount I'd have said?

Probably for one game a season only, and if they can't be arsed they can just sit somewhere else. That's a fair swap for the £20 or £30 discount I'd have said?

Not that fussed but it could be for at least four games, Stockport, Leeds and Leicester. The cup game apart when was the last time the stripey sheep fiddlers brought more than 1,600?

Not to mention what would you rather have, 800-1,500 empty seats in the RRE if we where in it - or the big section being filled at £20 and £11 a head.

I dont see how anyone can moan about the club trying/wanting to maximise revenue. I'd say it'll only probably be for Leeds and Leicester anyway, unless Stockport and Hudd's are doing alright when they visit.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

What about for Leeds and Leicester (I'd say tranmere but i'd look foolish!) :grin: Whether there was a 20 or 30 quid discount or not and i know there has been a few posts on this, i'd be miffed having to go and get another ticket again! That's only how i feel of course.

Glad I stuck with the Chaddy this year. I wish the club would stop trying so hard with their description of the RRE as "the new home end", it will wear a bit thin when home fans don't even get to sit in their own seat for sevaral times a season, never mind the trips up to BP to get tickets for games you've already paid for?

I welcome the need to maximise the income by accommodating as many away fans as possible but I'm glad i will be at the opposite end, the one the team like playing towards. perhapos someone didn't tell the players that the chaddy is no longer the home end?

Good luck to the lads tonight and even more so on Saturday at Leeds!!!! Last New Year's Day was a day to remember.

T.

What about for Leeds and Leicester (I'd say tranmere but i'd look foolish!) :grin: Whether there was a 20 or 30 quid discount or not and i know there has been a few posts on this, i'd be miffed having to go and get another ticket again! That's only how i feel of course.

Just read the article now :blush: I'm a bit surprised they are doing it for Uddy, I suppose it's a better safe than sorry approach then. in which case D Leeds nd Leicester will get it too. Don't the Trannies normally bring about 800?

It does leave a few questions unanswered to me - will it only be ST holders in the Rocky, or will they sell 1500 - number of RRE ST holders seats in there? There would be much unhappiness if ST holders couldn't get in the RRE at all, ie didn't reserve a seat but just planned to take one that was free when they got in. Celebration Sunday v2?

They spelt this out before the season started (well maybe not re-reserving your seat but the alternative would be to stick people wherever and they would have ended up complaining about that) and you have made your choice not to sit there based on that. So my question is, why the bloody hell are you complaining?

Lets remember that we WILL make a financial loss this season before any transfer activity so all in all it makes business sense to do it this way.

There loyalty to the fans first and foremost is to be guardians of club and to ensure we have a future.

With bein a season ticket holder myself in the RRE, it don't bother me moving coz that was said b4 i got it, but i think what the club should do is, give the away teams the small section, with early sales, and if they sell out and want more. Then move ST holders with say at least 2 weeks notice. ???

there is no requirement to re-reserve and the fact that this is being done is the club going FURTHER than they need to. all this moving was spelled out before the season and now the club get stick for going the extra mile for season ticket holders who wish to ensure they are sat together. SHEZ OUT!!!

Just read the article now :blush: I'm a bit surprised they are doing it for Uddy, I suppose it's a better safe than sorry approach then. in which case D Leeds nd Leicester will get it too. Don't the Trannies normally bring about 800?

It does leave a few questions unanswered to me - will it only be ST holders in the Rocky, or will they sell 1500 - number of RRE ST holders seats in there? There would be much unhappiness if ST holders couldn't get in the RRE at all, ie didn't reserve a seat but just planned to take one that was free when they got in. Celebration Sunday v2?

There's not 1,600 ST Holders in the RRE. That much was evident on Saturday when there was two blocks at the far side empty and pretty much the first ten rows all the way across empty. There's plenty of room to accomodate all RRE S/T Holders and then sell the remaining however many seats before the game to Non S/T Holders.

There's not 1,600 ST Holders in the RRE. That much was evident on Saturday when there was two blocks at the far side empty and pretty much the first ten rows all the way across empty. There's plenty of room to accomodate all RRE S/T Holders and then sell the remaining however many seats before the game to Non S/T Holders.

You can always trust latics to moan and whine about nothing :)

All this was made clear before the start of the season and well before anyone bought a season ticket. They only difference is that you are getting a better deal than first indicated. If you want to GRANTEE sitting together then you can reserve a seat before the game. There was no menthion of this before and it read to me that on the games that you will be moved it would be a free for all.... Its a good thing not a bad thing!!

On the issue of getting in... I reckon they will make that section all ticket... But if they dont then the turnstiles can still be set up not to let too many pay on the day people in...

Fear not all ye moaners :D

Edited by oafc0000

They spelt this out before the season started (well maybe not re-reserving your seat but the alternative would be to stick people wherever and they would have ended up complaining about that) and you have made your choice not to sit there based on that. So my question is, why the bloody hell are you complaining?

Lets remember that we WILL make a financial loss this season before any transfer activity so all in all it makes business sense to do it this way.

There loyalty to the fans first and foremost is to be guardians of club and to ensure we have a future.

In answer to your question of "why the bloody hell am i complaining" if read correctly, you will find that i'm not complaining, i am actually opening a debate (this is a forum isn't it?) how people do feel if they are moved for 3 or 4 games and have to re get their ticket, yes everybody did know before the season, but did they know that they would have to re-reserve their seat? This is fine if, like me you are relatively young and local, however if for example, there are others who don't live locally and cannot get to the office as easy due to work/age/transport etc, it seems a little unfair on them, having shelled out at the start of the season when the club needs cash!!

I welcome the need to maximise the income by accommodating as many away fans as possible but I'm glad i will be at the opposite end, the one the team like playing towards. perhapos someone didn't tell the players that the chaddy is no longer the home end?

I think the players like playing towards the Chaddy as playing that way they're going downhill, rather than uphill.

but did they know that they would have to re-reserve their seat?

Unless they picked the seat up and moved it over to that section how else would it have worked??

Your misreading the arcticle I think... Your season ticket grantees you a unreserved seat for that section... If you want to reserve you have to contact the club...

Wheres the problem ???

Edited by oafc0000

In answer to your question of "why the bloody hell am i complaining" if read correctly, you will find that i'm not complaining, i am actually opening a debate (this is a forum isn't it?) how people do feel if they are moved for 3 or 4 games and have to re get their ticket, yes everybody did know before the season, but did they know that they would have to re-reserve their seat? This is fine if, like me you are relatively young and local, however if for example, there are others who don't live locally and cannot get to the office as easy due to work/age/transport etc, it seems a little unfair on them, having shelled out at the start of the season when the club needs cash!!

BUT U DONT HAVE TO RE-RESERVE YOUR SEAT!!!!!! im all for discussion but unfortunatley this one ends here.

You can always trust latics to moan and whine about nothing :)

All this was made clear before the start of the season and well before anyone bought a season ticket. They only difference is that you are getting a better deal than first indicated. If you want to GRANTEE sitting together then you can reserve a seat before the game. There was no menthion of this before and it read to me that on the games that you will be moved it would be a free for all.... Its a good thing not a bad thing!!

On the issue of getting in... I reckon they will make that section all ticket... But if they dont then the turnstiles can still be set up not to let too many pay on the day people in...

Fear not all ye moaners :D

And who said debate is good? As i've said - the intention is not to moan, it is to open a debate on how those who, in particular have sat in the paddock and changed ends, feel regarding moving for a few games - good and bad and how having to move for away fans would have peed me off, never mind having to re-reserve my already reserved seat! Having previously worked at the club, i, like you all understand the financial implications, however, believe it or not people still can have an opinion on topics such as this, rather than posts just sticking up for and slagging off every players performance week after week.

Anyway, off to town now to 'warm up' for this evenings festivities. :grin:

But your post and opinion are made up of complete misunderstood bull:censored: :)

Fact 1, You dont have to re-reserve your seat to get into that section of the ground against Hudds...

Fact 2, Everyone knew they would have to move for a couple of games before the season started...

Its only a valid "discussion" if there is actually something to discuss other than your totaly lack of understanding of the situtaion.... Otherwise its just a invalid moan :)

Edited by oafc0000

But your post and opinion are made up of complete misunderstood bull:censored: :)

Fact 1, You dont have to re-reserve your seat to get into that section of the ground against Hudds...

Fact 2, Everyone knew they would have to move for a couple of games before the season started...

Its only a valid "discussion" if there is actually something to discuss other than your totaly lack of understanding of the situtaion.... Otherwise its just a invalid moan :)

Fact 1; Know that - Next

Fact 2; Knew that - Next

Thank you very much for letting me know the difference between a "valid discussion" and an "invalid moan", i may now be able to gain the confidence to debate with you again when i read some of your fine posts - Thank you! :)

This seems a bit daft. Why didn't the club reserve seats in both sections when the ST holders bought their tickets.