Why did BOBOAFC send me a personal message?

Well done lads you were the better team today and you fully deserved the 2-0 win but lets remember its not a race. Swansea and Nottm Forest were terrible at the start of last season and only started picking up form after about the 10th game. (Even though Leeds had - 15 pts we actually overtook Forest around November time!) By the way Leyton Orient started top for weeks and ended up mid table by the finish.

There's miles to go yet and the tables wont start shaping up til Oct-November time so im not in the least bit worried however iam big enough to say that the better team won today and you seem to play better than us at Elland Road. I don't know why but you do but if it stays the trend then we should beat you at your place like we did last season.

Im not too sure why BOBOAFC had to start sending me personal messages though as soon as the full time whistle went. A simple comment on the forums wouldve done nicely.

Well done Oldham, but like I say as Swansea and Forest will tell you, it's a marathon.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done lads you were the better team today and you fully deserved the 2-0 win but lets remember its not a race. Swansea and Nottm Forest were terrible at the start of last season and only started picking up form after about the 10th game. (Even though Leeds had - 15 pts we actually overtook Forest around November time!) By the way Leyton Orient started top for weeks and ended up mid table by the finish.

There's miles to go yet and the tables wont start shaping up til Oct-November time so im not in the least bit worried however iam big enough to say that the better team won today and you seem to play better than us at Elland Road. I don't know why but you do but if it stays the trend then we should beat you at your place like we did last season.

Im not too sure why BOBOAFC had to start sending me personal messages though as soon as the full time whistle went. A simple comment on the forums wouldve done nicely.

Well done Oldham, but like I say as Swansea and Forest will tell you, it's a marathon.

That is all very well, but not what you you were saying in your first post.

Hammered was I think the word you used...

Well lets say i was wrong sorry but again BOBOAFC why did you have to send me personal messages instead of just saying it on the forums??????????????

Please answer the question.

He doesn't have to answer anything. If he's overstepped the mark let us know, if not rise above it and carry on.

3 games from now can completely change the tables upsidedown. When Leeds are midway through the season and are struggling to win then ill start getting worried but in the meantime im just enjoying the early part of the season.

just for the record here is how Forest started their first 3 games.

1.SWANSEA 0 - 0 FOREST

2.FOREST 1 - 2 LEEDS UTD

3.BRISTOL R 2 - 2 FOREST

Infact they won 5 out of their first 11 games and they are now playing championship football.

How long did Leyton Orient stay on top for? a long time but ended up mid table.

Enjoy 2nd spot while you can. Past tables year after year follow the same trend year after year.

Leeds and Leicester will still be automatically promoted and comfortably. Oldham will just be like all the others(ie Leyton O.)

3 games from now can completely change the tables upsidedown. When Leeds are midway through the season and are struggling to win then ill start getting worried but in the meantime im just enjoying the early part of the season.

just for the record here is how Forest started their first 3 games.

1.SWANSEA 0 - 0 FOREST

2.FOREST 1 - 2 LEEDS UTD

3.BRISTOL R 2 - 2 FOREST

Infact they won 5 out of their first 11 games and they are now playing championship football.

How long did Leyton Orient stay on top for? a long time but ended up mid table.

Enjoy 2nd spot while you can. Past tables year after year follow the same trend year after year.

Leeds and Leicester will still be automatically promoted and comfortably. Oldham will just be like all the others(ie Leyton O.)

"Leeds and Leicester will still be automatically promoted and comfortably. Oldham will just be like all the others(ie Leyton O.)"

Lets hope you prediction is like the one you made the other day.

Only children go onto message boards and say"were gonna hammer you".

Time to grow up i think, pmsl.

Look, we're not arsed about what happened last year - apart from beating you at Elland Road 3-1, and maybe the Everton game. We are better than you, nuff said. What you are doing now is looking for a way out of the bollocks you spouted yesterday - Enjoy second spot? It's two games in! It's not on our mind - what is though is beating you lot again.

I say live by the sword die by the sword. Preserve your dignity and debate the issue.

The last 5 teams that have won promotion from league one have never started top. Check the tables from the last 5 years and you will know.

This win for you will be fish n chip paper by next saturday to us.

Difference is this year, rather than no hopers like Port Vale or Orient being top, it is two teams who have big squads and have been there or thereabouts for the last 3 years or so. Big boys beware, 'cos whilst 'Supa' leeds are signing unknown Argies and Leicester are changing there manager every three weeks, ickle Oldham and Carlisle are gonna give you big boys one big :censored:ing shock! Welcome to the realities of League One Football, where there are no :censored:ing certainties...........now do one yer sheep shagging cretin! 2-0, 3-1.......shall I continue?????

Edited by oafcprozac

You like giving it large, but you can't take it can you?

Fish and chip paper! By all accounts you're lot we're booing! Leaving the ground in droves after Taylor slotted in the second...

Questions will have to be answered - you said it youself - "Leeds are stronger this year" "50% better" or words to that effect...

Bollocks. You're :censored:e today mate.

Yes it means a lot to us - we got a win over a team that is supposedly going to walk the league, and it probably does mean a lot to you too. Else you wouldn't be bleating on about it.

No one seems to realise how many games are actually left this season? All it takes is for Leeds to beat Yeovil and you to lose against Cheltenham on saturday and its all square again. This is how tight it is. Do you really think its a cause for concern.?

Just for the record Oldham never outplayed us at all, you got 2 goals that we defended poor. If you outplayed us then maybe a little cause for concern but you never dominated once.

Edited by spainboy

No one seems to realise how many games are actually left this season? All it takes is for Leeds to beat Yeovil and you to lose against Cheltenham on saturday and its all square again. This is how tight it is. Do you really think its a cause for concern.?

Just for the record Oldham never outplayed us at all, you got 2 goals that we defended poor. If you outplayed us then maybe a little cause for concern but you never dominated once.

You are determined to smear the victory aren't you. I've never witnessed such a blatant case of sour grapes in all my life.

We don't care how many games are left, we are better than you today. You are proper hung up on this, must mean a lot to you...