Why did BOBOAFC send me a personal message?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you would have got a penalty, Norm would have saved it, then space monkeys from venus would have abducted Gary McCallister and given him a labotomy.

Then Oldham would have become a German town, and all inhabitants would wear nazi apparel and Hitler would have been reborn in the form of a curry shop owner.

If, that is!!

Even if you would have got a penalty, Norm would have saved it, then space monkeys from venus would have abducted Gary McCallister and given him a labotomy.

Then Oldham would have become a German town, and all inhabitants would wear nazi apparel and Hitler would have been reborn in the form of a curry shop owner.

If, that is!!

In short, Beardy is trying to say, "IF my Aunty had balls, she'd be my uncle!" As I said earlier, 2-0, Leeds United, forever to be OAFC's bitches!

Do one spainboy, and stop bleating when you cop for a bit of flak your way. You never showed an ounce of humility when you arrived, and you've got just rewards for lording it up. El tosseur.

Don't worry... you'll still get your fair share of late, late goals this season, judging by the absurd 4 minutes injury time added onto the end of the game (and the 5 minutes that were actually played).

Spainboy you started this thread with 'Well done lads you were the better team today and you fully deserved the 2-0 win', so to later claim you outplayed us on the back of (amongst other nonsense) being caught offside four less times makes you sound like a bit of a spanner. As does claiming a title race isn't a race. As does claiming Forest started badly last season by only drawing away to Swansea and losing 1 game out of 3. But the game they lost was to Leeds :blink: You sound like a right Mr Confused to me :grin::applause1:

What a complete tool you are spainboy!

Unless you were there, then you can't comment on the performance, we were far the better side, just accept it and move on. And i will tell you now leeds and leicester will NOT finish 1st and 2nd.

If we had had that penalty given then the game wouldve been different. I tell you what check the highlights and you can judge for yourself but I have seen them and the ref waived it on. Your disallowed goals were offsides and clearly show on the highlights

& if my auntie had a d*ck she would be my uncle. But she hasn't, therefore isn't & the rest is ....... well read about it !!

What a complete tool you are spainboy!

Unless you were there, then you can't comment on the performance, we were far the better side, just accept it and move on. And i will tell you now leeds and leicester will NOT finish 1st and 2nd.

Exactly - from my humble position of having actually watched the game, we took about 15 or 20 minutes to get up to the pace of the game, then we matched them, then we dicked all over them. I've never seen a team who were meant to be so good with so little to offer. I honestly will be following the form of many other teams before I worry about Leeds.

Exactly - from my humble position of having actually watched the game, we took about 15 or 20 minutes to get up to the pace of the game, then we matched them, then we dicked all over them. I've never seen a team who were meant to be so good with so little to offer. I honestly will be following the form of many other teams before I worry about Leeds.

That's exactly how it sounded on LW, Lees.

According to Match console stats Leeds had 6 more goal attemps, 3 more on target, 6 more crosses, 3 more corners, 4 less offsides, 4 less fouls, 9 more freekicks, and 1 yellow card less.

Only two goals separate us NOT performance.

In answer to your first question .. Bob sent you a personal message because it was a personal message. We offer that facility on this forum so not to clutter the main board with personal messages between members. As its a personal message why would bob want to post it in the main forum ??? It's a personal message ... clue is in the words PERSONAL MESSAGE

But you were not at the game!!!

Stats are Sats ... a shot hitting the corner flag counts as much as one just going over the bar. Your highlights are YOUR highlights they are hardly going to show 19mins of Latics with the ball and 1 minute of Leeds.

Crossley ... one actually shout to save, that was straight to him on 64 minutes. Loads of shots by Leeds, form long distance and way wide / over.. they didn't get close

One better penalty shot for Latics probally not part of the Leeds highlight package I bet, the Beckford one would had been given a free kick for us if it hadn't had already gone out. Beckford was all over Gregan and had hold of his shirt.

Lewis / O'Grady missing a sitter each

Certainly one disallowed goal that looked no where near offside. ... I could go on and on

For a team with class through-out the team, you simply showed to have no balls. Even when you put the pressure on us after going behind, you never looked like scoring, infact I was shocked that your battle to save a point was so poor and was one of the worst Ive seen in a long time.

..... because Leeds are expected to walk away with this league, the players seemed to expect to score without breaking a sweat and you know what you'll be in the 1st division next year with that attitute.

Maybe Garcon is right we did you a favour yesterday ... wake up and smell the coffee, you've got great players but an average team.

P.S your fans (all 23,000) we very very average ......... out song for all 90mins by 1,000 Tics!!! No fight on the pitch ... no fight on the terraces

Guest oa_exile
In answer to your first question .. Bob sent you a personal message because it was a personal message. We offer that facility on this forum so not to clutter the main board with personal messages between members. As its a personal message why would bob want to post it in the main forum ??? It's a personal message ... clue is in the words PERSONAL MESSAGE

But you were not at the game!!!

Any chance you can explain what a personal message is ? :shock:

Sorry for the 'text' speak. Yes a PM is a personal message.... finally this thread is back on track.

Now we are clear what a personal message is .. we still need to know WHY did Bob send one ?????

carn;t really remember the whole pm ,but it goes like this f...off you leeds scum beaten by a better side and i think i called him a sheep shagger which was true ,as i hate leeds and 99%of its scum fans after what they did to me

carn;t really remember the whole pm ,but it goes like this f...off you leeds scum beaten by a better side and i think i called him a sheep shagger which was true ,as i hate leeds and 99%of its scum fans after what they did to me

In short, you gave him the real match day experience all the way back in Spain. You should try charging him £30, or whatever his Leeds World subscription is.