fishul site

what they actually mean is there are still quite a few balls in the air from a few games at boundary park. Many from Ronnie moore's time, but recently eardley walloped a few. They have been circumnavigating the earth for a long time and will drop soon.

or in typical latics style. Theres a balls up in the air.

Edited by pukka

what they actually mean is there are still quite a few balls in the air from a few games at boundary park. Many from Ronnie moore's time, but recently eardley walloped a few. They have been circumnavigating the earth for a long time and will drop soon.

Still waiting for one to drop from Kenny Clements!!

Some balls could also have Taylor and Eardley wrote on them! now I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if a bid for Taylor came in that we couldn't refuse. The lad as done fantastic so far this season. Still Taylor would have to agree to go even if the club accepted....don't forget that. However I still believe TTA are going for it this season. Not so sure what they're wanting to do if we don't.

or in typical latics style. Theres a balls up in the air.

I believe Jermaine Johnson cleared the Chaddy end with a free kick. That will drop down soon....

Does anyone remember Bob Ledger, the Latics 1960s full back, he hit the ball so high snow came down on it, it was actually a good ploy as most opposing defenders could not cope with the up and unders.

(Try it out in training Mr Sheridan).

I also remember one Latics manager when asked why his goalkeeper always kicked the ball straight on to the head of the opposing centre half, he replied -

"Because we have a 50/50 chance of getting it back again" :unsure: