RRE v Chaddy end?

I'll be making the trip up to BP this weekend for the first time this season and was wondering what the general concensus is regarding which is the best stand to go in, I always used to go in the Chaddy but not sure which the regular fans seem to think is best now, anyone care to shed any light on where they think I should plonk my backside for 90 minutes?

I assume this isn't a whoosh!

It depends whether you want to join the traditionalists in the Chaddy, some of whom are prepared to sing, or join the RRE crowd, some of whom are prepared to sing to the accompaniment of a drum, and some of whom attend with the sole purpose of having a chavtastic time facing and abusing the visiting fans.

RRE the view is great compared to the Chaddy:grin: The atmosphere is probably better and if your not a sensitive type and realise that just like every football club there will be some attending just to goad the away fans which you can ignore you will be fine! Plus the stands big enough to find somewhere to to suit your sitting standing preferences!

Bar in the RRE. Better atmosphere than in the Chaddy last season. A few idiots trying to take on the stewards. Head to the left side to be with the idiots.

Bookies in the Chaddy. Probably better for the family these days. Always take my kids to the bookies.

That should cause a row!

Cheers for the replies, it is a genuine question, no whooooshes here, looks like I might try the RRE for a change, where does the drummer go, i'd like to keep a bit of a distance from him so i can retain my hearing for foreseeable future!

Where are the fans that were closest to the away fans (like the drummer and his crew, and the other groups) now going to go with the new segregation, is it a case of just shuffling along?

Had to move to whatever seats were available - and most of the best ones have already gone. Not impressed, but stiff upper lip and all that- just have to get on with it.

Where are the fans that were closest to the away fans (like the drummer and his crew, and the other groups) now going to go with the new segregation, is it a case of just shuffling along?

The New Segregation :s

I Thought That Was In the Actuall Away Section Where They Have Covered Like 5 Rows Or Something.

We Got Told To move Into the Centre With The Drum Against Morecombe . I think Against MK Dons We Will Back Back To Where We Was Against Cheltenham And Millwall.

RRE always been the best stand in the stadium, since it was put up. Now BP has some atmosphere and all the Chaddy enders want to do is have a pop at the people who sit there. Everyone I have spoke to who sits in the main stand say the atmosphere is miles better with home fans in the RRE. When you speak to the Chaddy enders, they say "we couldnt hear a thing" ??? funny that isnt it.

Make it the home stand full stop, until the CRE is re built!!!!!!

BETTER NOISE

BETTER VIEW

ALE

No argument, move with the times.