attendance

seen as tho there is a big hype to get eveyone down to bp this weekend and usually have a post going about attendances a bp each game, i just wondered what attendance ppl reckon will be there on saturday...

im going for 5500... 500mk dons :unsure:

I'd be stunned if itwas anywhere near 6k.

I'm interested to see these big claims of attendance targets are rolled out before yet another relatively uninspiring game - seriously, are they just setting us up for another Corney rant when they are "so let down" when it doesnt happen...?

The next home game is 'udders - surely it would be a mich better PR exercise to go all guns balzing for a big crowd for that one? Instead we will probably get big whinge again next week....

Edited by BigfinLatic

It is an odd game to target and you wonder why they are doing it.

I suspect the attendance will comfortably begin with a 4.

In fairness to Corney, I think he is perfectly entitled to a 'big whinge' after all they do.

I understand times are hard nowadays, God Bless America for that, there are so many mitigating circumstances why people just don't go, but to not break 5000 is just 'sorry'!

In fairness to Corney, I think he is perfectly entitled to a 'big whinge' after all they do.

I understand times are hard nowadays, God Bless America for that, there are so many mitigating circumstances why people just don't go, but to not break 5000 is just 'sorry'!

The people who are going to help us break 5000 are not hardcore and aren't going to go unless the product is good. Every time we have a half decent crowd the product is crap e.g. Huddersfield.

To be honest these ARE the games we need to be targeting new/lapsed fans, as they will choose to turn up for games like Huddersfield/Leeds/Leicester etc regardless. The more we get tomorrow the more chance of those people returning again, be it Huddersfield or not.

It is 1st v 5th - that's a big game.

But its not, is it? A big game is where you can expect the away fans to contribute somewhere areound a quarter of the crowd. That wont happen with this game.

... unless they send an extra 1500 sky reporters to gather quotes from the greatest living manager outside Peterborough... RDM....

It will happen with Huddersfield.

Local circket in it's last weekend, St Anne's v's Saddy Rangers and Liverpool v's Man Utd on TV.

I personally know of 7 who won't be at BP because of the above.

Town game may well see a bumper gate, MK Dons won't. 4750.

Edited by ritchie82

Local circket in it's last weekend, St Anne's v's Saddy Rangers and Liverpool v's Man Utd on TV.

I personally know of 7 who won't be at BP because of the above.

Town game may well see a bumper gate, MK Dons won't. 4750.

I cant see the cricket or 'the game of morons' affecting the attendance much. But United being on, followed by City against Chelsea certainly will.

I think TTA best prepare for yet another undeserving low gate.... :disappointed:

Both the city and United games are on before and after our game so feasibly it won't have that bigger effect as people could watch all 3 games without missing a kick.

In the ideal world and if we had the facilities we would be able to show these games in a bar in one of the stands concourses we could really cash in on something like that I hope its something we consider for the future.

Me my Dad and my bro aren't going this saturday due to a wedding but will be making up for it against Hudds as we have enticed atleast 4 friends to come down.

Both the city and United games are on before and after our game so feasibly it won't have that bigger effect as people could watch all 3 games without missing a kick.

In the ideal world and if we had the facilities we would be able to show these games in a bar in one of the stands concourses we could really cash in on something like that I hope its something we consider for the future.

Me my Dad and my bro aren't going this saturday due to a wedding but will be making up for it against Hudds as we have enticed atleast 4 friends to come down.

Id love to see the likes of Diego respond to United being televised in the Chaddy End :lol:

with rain forecast again, 5200, 300 mongs. sorry.

I always find this weather excuse amusing... does anyone on here admit they miss a game due to bad weather? Does global warming mean clubs are going to begetting attendances of 100 or so in the year 2020?

I always find this weather excuse amusing... does anyone on here admit they miss a game due to bad weather? Does global warming mean clubs are going to begetting attendances of 100 or so in the year 2020?

Well I must admit I don't like watching football when it's too hot - prefer a cold crisp winter's day - and then there's the wind - that really ruins a good game.

Rain is not much fun either if it's coming down hard.

Only games I miss due to bad weather are when they are called off due to fog/frozen pitch/waterlogged pitch etc :grin:

Edited by TheBigDog