Craig Davies

If craig doesnt want to turn up to training on time all week why should be be in the squad ?

Well done shez, hard but fair - Davies has to remember its a team game !!

If that's what's happened then he shouldn't be in the side. Wouldn't be right if he got in the side when other players are busting a gut to get into the team and arriving to training on time.

Not really, to say he started ahead of Ogrady last week ...

He didnt get picked .. no need for an explanation tbh.

id say oafc0000 summed it up perfectly. hughes and lewi started, with ogrady on the bench. therefore davies was fourth choice at that moment.

out of interest though, can we curently only name five subs whilst the premierleague, champions league and league cup games permit seven? this seems silly if is the case.

Keep him dropped he's useless ayway.he dosn't move for the ball and barley ever challenges for it in the air. as far as im concerned we can sell him along with thompson and kalala and get some money back. I wasn't overley impressedwith him last season and from the start that he's had this season i think i'll pobabley end up groaning every time w play him.he has a bad attitude and the team dosnt need it.

Keep him dropped he's useless ayway.he dosn't move for the ball and barley ever challenges for it in the air. as far as im concerned we can sell him along with thompson and kalala and get some money back. I wasn't overley impressedwith him last season and from the start that he's had this season i think i'll pobabley end up groaning every time w play him.he has a bad attitude and the team dosnt need it.

id like to believe this is an atypical attitude, sadly i will not delude myself

:blink::shock: Aye ok!! and if Hughes gets injured who, according to your extensive knowledge is capable of bagging 15+ goals!

if hughs does get injured i don't think anyone will get that many goals. i think that this season isnt going to be a good one for davies and dont get me wrong id love it if he proved me wrong and topped our scoreing table but i cant see it happening.

Where was he, no mention of injury on website. Infact no mention at all why he was left out of the squad, especially after how well he did last week.

How well he did last week !!!

If you mean Tranmere he was cr*p .

Poor performance with little interest and deserves dropping.

O'Grady did far more when he came on and deserves to stay on the becnh with Smalley as next in line after Hughes and Lewi.