So I saw Craig Davies in Tesco at 4:30-5pm...

Anyone think this is kinda strange? Maybe I'm looking for excuses to criticise his current attitude.

He certainly hasn't looked too happy this season, and shopping at Tesco at that time just seems a little uncaring.

well i used to bump into anelka in the alty one on a regular basis and he hasn't done too bad for himself....

but to fair, you may find that they trained this morning and then simply had to report at the club for 6 or so.. hardly a hanging offence if you look at it like that......

but as attitude goes, yeah he's not blessed with a good one!

Anyone think this is kinda strange? Maybe I'm looking for excuses to criticise his current attitude.

He certainly hasn't looked too happy this season, and shopping at Tesco at that time just seems a little uncaring.

he should have stayed there

maybe he needed some milk.

really cant say this is uncaring and that he has a bad current attitude.. sorry this is one of the most unbelievable comments i have read.. i have to ask why he could be seen as uncaring for being in tesco??? craig davies can do whatever he wants, his life doesnt primarily concern latics and he probably wasnt supposed to be with latics at this time... if you reeally think anyone should take your views as fact then please remember the next time you go to tesco before work you obviously dont care about your job and your current attitude is very bad........ seriously some latics fans :mad:

????

So he was shopping on a non-match day in Tesco ?? So what ? I fail to see the issue....

really cant say this is uncaring and that he has a bad current attitude.. sorry this is one of the most unbelievable comments i have read.. i have to ask why he could be seen as uncaring for being in tesco??? craig davies can do whatever he wants, his life doesnt primarily concern latics and he probably wasnt supposed to be with latics at this time... if you reeally think anyone should take your views as fact then please remember the next time you go to tesco before work you obviously dont care about your job and your current attitude is very bad........ seriously some latics fans :mad:

I obviously do otherwise I wouldn't have turned up :wink:

I'd prefer the lads to do their shopping at an earlier time, and focus more on the game at such a late time in the afternoon.

Why ??? Whats the point in him sitting in and listening to the muppets on Sky Sports News give there pearls of wisdom ?? You really think he didnt check the results when he got home ?

You really should win the most pointless post ever award...

Edited by oafc0000

Why ??? Whats the point in him sitting in and listening to the muppets on Sky Sports News give there pearls of wisdom ?? You really think he didnt check the results when he got home ?

You really should win the most pointless post ever award...

Damn, I really wanted that Idiot of the Decade Award!

Fool.

I'd prefer the lads to do their shopping at an earlier time, and focus more on the game at such a late time in the afternoon.

A good 3 hours before kick off for a game 30 minutes away?

He was spotted 5 minutes from the ground!!!!

I really don't think you'd find any League One player in deep meditation, drawing on the inner strength needed to perform at peak athletic standard against the mighty opposition that is Stockport this long before the game begins.

At the end of the day he is a bloke who eats, drinks and sh*ts like the rest of us. If he needed some milk and tea bags, and likes his Clubcard points, Tesco is the place to get them!

A good 3 hours before kick off for a game 30 minutes away?

He was spotted 5 minutes from the ground!!!!

I really don't think you'd find any League One player in deep meditation, drawing on the inner strength needed to perform at peak athletic standard against the mighty opposition that is Stockport this long before the game begins.

At the end of the day he is a bloke who eats, drinks and sh*ts like the rest of us. If he needed some milk and tea bags, and likes his Clubcard points, Tesco is the place to get them!

I have issues with Craig Davies but even I can see past such a pointless attack :P

I was thinking much the same. I had the image of young Craig sitting cross-legged, levitating 3 inches above the floor through the yogic energies he was releasing as he connected to the universal Zeitgeist. He could probably have balanced The Force as well, and still got himself into a frame of mind to score a hat-trick

Didnt actually notice the date of your post so on that count I owe you can appoligy....

My brother owns you :grin:

could be close to a point there tommy, there is a minority of short sighted, unforgiving and "clueless about football" folks, who seem to be keen on seeing the back of a player who clearly has good potential, with the right managing

then he signs for someone at a higher level to ourselves