FA cup prices - £21 on the day

Yes thats the price of football. But over recent years numbers have been falling in this compitition and lets be honest its a rubbish draw that simply does not excite.

Therefore why not charge something like £15

No intention of going to this one, much prefer Northampton the week after - more important than getting a sore neck watching Martin 'head up my own arse' Allen's 'total football'. The league is the be all and end all this year.

No intention of going to this one, much prefer Northampton the week after - more important than getting a sore neck watching Martin 'head up my own arse' Allen's 'total football'. The league is the be all and end all this year.

I fancy a draw at Cheltenham - if so, I wonder what we will charge for the replay? :lol:

I fancy a draw at Cheltenham - if so, I wonder what we will charge for the replay? :lol:

It will be the same for a replay. The prices have to be agreed by both clubs before the first game.

I and my fellow MyFootballClub owners are going through a ballot at present to determine the prices at Crewe in the Cup. Crewe have suggested that ticket prices be reduced from their normal price of up to £19, to £10 for adults and £5 for concessions for our FA Cup tie.

Crewe cannot do this without Ebbsfleet United’s permission, and they have agreed that three options be put to the MyFootballClub members for the final decision.

P.S. I am also involved in a ballot to determine what the Ebbsfleet team should be to play the mighty Brewers on Saturday. :devilish:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Crewe have suggested that ticket prices be reduced from their normal price of up to £19, to £10 for adults and £5 for concessions for our FA Cup tie.

I've just received an email to say that 61.2% of voting members chose the option of £13 for adult tickets and £7 for concession tickets for the FA Cup tie against Crewe Alexandra. These prices mirror those at Ebbsfleet United’s home, Stonebridge Road.

For me this is TTA's softly softly approach , £21 pay on the day, to the expected price increases for next season. You know increase prices for the odd cup game, and then come the start of next season this will lesson the blow!

The game is at Cheltenham old bean.

For me this is TTA's softly softly approach , £21 pay on the day, to the expected price increases for next season. You know increase prices for the odd cup game, and then come the start of next season this will lesson the blow!

The part-timers will be willing to pay above the norm when we draw a team which they fancy watching.

rocky will be pleased

I'm not going. I'm going Northampton and Southend for the weekend instead. Went Cheltenham last season and it was pants.

I'll more than likely be going Curzon v Exeter. Only £10 and £4 to get in. Which according to Curzon's site under F.A rules is the minimum they can charge for a 1st round tie.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

My god...this old tired one again! It's the FA Cup...it's always the same price as a league game. It should always have the prestige the FA Cup holds (sadly not anymore due to the importance the league takes etc.) Roll back 12mths for the same discussion and get over it! Latics are playing...simple as that as far as I'm concerned.

My god...this old tired one again! It's the FA Cup...it's always the same price as a league game. It should always have the prestige the FA Cup holds (sadly not anymore due to the importance the league takes etc.) Roll back 12mths for the same discussion and get over it! Latics are playing...simple as that as far as I'm concerned.

Yup same old Boundaryblue80 showing how he is so much better fan than the rest of us :) Well you pay £21 ya mug :D

BB80 is right, we have this same argument thread everytime anyone charges more than 3 and 6 for entry to a ground, simple answer(s):-

1. If you can't afford it - DONT GO.

2. If the principle of paying that much is abhorrent to you - DONT GO.

3. If paying that much makes you feel like a mug or makes you feel used and abused - DONT GO.

I paid something like £27 for the Leeds game and it would have been worth double that for the enjoyment and entertainment I got that day.

Nobody makes anybody attend any games the choice is always yours.

But hold on, they are charging ONE POUND more than we charge. This is a disgrace. Start a petition, write to your MP. This kind of thing can't continue unless we stop it. Whatever next? £20/22 in five years? £21/23 in ten? Will there be no end? Won't someone pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseee think of the children!

But hold on, they are charging ONE POUND more than we charge. This is a disgrace. Start a petition, write to your MP. This kind of thing can't continue unless we stop it. Whatever next? £20/22 in five years? £21/23 in ten? Will there be no end? Won't someone pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseee think of the children!

It is a very good point though had they not dropped the prices at Latics the crowd would have been the smallest of the season by far.