Explosive Interview [MERGED]

Not sure what they can say which is explosive bearing in mind they did an update last week. If they've signed DJ up again then could it be about money? Plus over 5k home fans for the last two games, which is an improvement.

Will give them the benefit of the doubt until I hear it, but if it's as I expect and they're lambasting the Yeovil performance...well it's not really their place to do so and Shez could be well within is rights to ask what's going on.

Anyway, let's not jump the gun just yet...

Or it could be that he is going to have a display of indoor fireworks as it is that time of year - 13 mins with Corney and Gordon sat round eating black peas and parkin does have quite the same ring to it as "Explosive Interview".

Maybe they are going to explain that they are going to do a proper job on BP by blowing up the rest of the stands. Then the moaners will definitely stay away. :wink:

Or it could be that he is going to have a display of indoor fireworks as it is that time of year - 13 mins with Corney and Gordon sat round eating black peas and parkin does have quite the same ring to it as "Explosive Interview".

Very good :grin:

Something along the lines of:

"The fans are useless, the players are worse, I'm off home on an £8 flight to New York, I wish I'd bought Hull and someone has been nicking from the club shop. Again".

Could well be exploding about the attitude of certain players maybe?! Surely can't be another moan at the crowd.. As to Potential signings??? Heffernan and Byfield I think..

I reckon it will be a reality check once again and how we can't progress with home crowds around the 5000 mark.

The thing is we are now in the middle of a recession and there ain't much anybody can do about it!!!

If we don't stay in the top half I can see crowds dropping to nearer 4000!!!!

Not sure what they can say which is explosive bearing in mind they did an update last week. If they've signed DJ up again then could it be about money? Plus over 5k home fans for the last two games, which is an improvement.

Will give them the benefit of the doubt until I hear it, but if it's as I expect and they're lambasting the Yeovil performance...well it's not really their place to do so and Shez could be well within is rights to ask what's going on.

Anyway, let's not jump the gun just yet...

Perhaps Hardy and Corney could select themselves for the team.

interview is up, anyone care to enlighten us as to what was said

dont mean to be a cheap bastard, but latics world wont friggin work on mac os.

Team were donuts

Gregan to blame

Yeovil shouldn't beat us

Davies part of masterplan so County can beat our real rivals

Hardy eats donuts

Lads might holiday in Israel end of season

Hughes a tit for gettin booked and Corney's had words

Might get someone with championship experience (striker) on loan but not Windass

Bout it

Must have missed the explosive bit

interview is up, anyone care to enlighten us as to what was said

dont mean to be a cheap bastard, but latics world wont friggin work on mac os.

They slam Greegs and Hughes for Saturday.

Davies gone on loan to get first team action. Nothing underhand and they don't see Stockport as a threat.

Striker coming in nearly named so I reckon he must be signing soon. Championship experience.

Israel tour not finalised but they are working on it. Bob gets a mention.

For me it didn't sound like the sort of stuff I'd expect from a club owner, more what I'd expect from a couple of fans in the pub after the game.

Players were not up for it, not acceptable, mentioning individuals (Hughes dissent booking and Gregan performance), don't think we were properly prepared for it etc. Generally the sort of moans that fans give and some of the comments I'd perhaps expect from the manager after a game.

Get the feeling that Simon is a fan first and owner second, and perhaps a frustrated manager? Not sure if I was Shez / Hughes I'd appreciate my reporting structure at work openly criticising me in public like that.

Now I personally like the fact that Simon wears his heart on his sleeve and shows his passion for the club. Also gives some tit'bits of insight into the club as well (close to signing another forward on loan, why CD was let go etc) in these interviews.

Felt like Simon's version of posting on here along the lines of "we're going nowhere if we can't beat the likes of Yeovil".

Entertaining enough. Wonder if any other clubs owners put such open and honest interviews on their versions of Latics World?

Wonder if any other clubs owners put such open and honest interviews on their versions of Latics World?

Doubt it very much, not sure I approve of this.

Okay the fans like openess and honesty but this is all to much like doing your dirty washing in public to me.

Don't like to hear club owners be-littling other clubs either, we are in the same division for a reason, thats were we are on merit.

This public criticism of players as well, this should be done in house and I would suggest by the manager and not the owner, can't see any good coming from it, Shez can't be to pleased let alone Gregan and Hughes.

Edited by Hometownclub