More Money Than Expected?

So youd rather have 4k attendance than no money at all?

Are you tyin to suggest that I should believe Sheridan had this all planned? including our poor last 11 games record. Now try asking me a question thats asn't a loaded answer.

Edited by Lags

Are you tyin to suggest that I should believe Sheridan had this all planned? including our poor last games record. No try asking me a question thats asn't a loaded answer.

Of course he had this planned. I have contacts at the club who tell me everything.

CHEER UP!

Of course he had this planned. I have contacts at the club who tell me everything.

CHEER UP!

Don't care your head for me brother. My life is sweet whereas the football club is in a shambles currently.

Edited by Lags

:wink: think you maybe right there !!!

Reply is a bad situation though, last thing we need when players are on 4 yellows and others with injuries !

Ritchie, from 2-0 down at half time to the likes of Cheltenham I'll take a reply. And the extra cash we need.

Ritchie, from 2-0 down at half time to the likes of Cheltenham I'll take a reply. And the extra cash we need.

i dont think it will be a massive bonus money wise.as you have to factor in all the costs involved,a replay isnt taken into account and not a sceduled game.

but like has been said from 2-0 down to a replay is good....i think a lot of people will sleep a little easier after this....especially as the chairman was intermating it was a must win game....or a mustnt lose game....

Looking at crowds across the country on Saturday, anything above three and a half thou would be brilliant for the replay.

It'd be nice for the vouchers from the last two home games to be used for a discount but unless Cheltenham agree to it we can't do it in the cup.

I would imagine that we won't really make any money out of it but the £20k prize money would be good if we can put a performance together and then we've got a difficult but potentially winable game that could lead to a real moneyspinner.

Looking at crowds across the country on Saturday, anything above three and a half thou would be brilliant for the replay.

It'd be nice for the vouchers from the last two home games to be used for a discount but unless Cheltenham agree to it we can't do it in the cup.

I would imagine that we won't really make any money out of it but the £20k prize money would be good if we can put a performance together and then we've got a difficult but potentially winable game that could lead to a real moneyspinner.

So that's the £20k plus the £30k for the Morecambe tie winners at stake.

I'm pretty sure we lose money whenever we play at home and don't reach X number of home fans, so to cut losses I'd expect too that the Chaddy could very well be closed for the game.

I was looking at the Morecambe forum yesterday though, and quite a few reckon if we get through we could be on the box. Histon/Leeds or Cobblers is pretty much nailed on, but the others are pretty much all dependant on outcomes of replays. If the non-league clubs get dumped out then there's a chance us (if we get through) or Bradford/Orient could be shown. The money would be appreciated...

I'm pretty sure we lose money whenever we play at home and don't reach X number of home fans, so to cut losses I'd expect too that the Chaddy could very well be closed for the game.

I was looking at the Morecambe forum yesterday though, and quite a few reckon if we get through we could be on the box. Histon/Leeds or Cobblers is pretty much nailed on, but the others are pretty much all dependant on outcomes of replays. If the non-league clubs get dumped out then there's a chance us (if we get through) or Bradford/Orient could be shown. The money would be appreciated...

We don’t get enough at home games to finance the club but that’s not the same thing as losing money actually on the day – particularly for Cup games where everyone has to pay as opposed to a lot of them having season tickets.

We don’t get enough at home games to finance the club but that’s not the same thing as losing money actually on the day – particularly for Cup games where everyone has to pay as opposed to a lot of them having season tickets.

4000 paying an average of £15 is £60,000. Our £20,000 share should more than cover overheads surely?!?!

Gate revenue should be shared out after overheads have been paid really shouldn't it!? :angry: