Davies

Sounds familiar.....but who's Liddle?

Maybe all the rumours are just getting confused... maybe what actaully happened was:

"Craig Davies was seen getting a snack in Lidl before a game...." which then got durned into "Craig Davies was smacking Liddell before a game"

The plot thinckens.... however, as discussed, and players spotted in supermarkets will be seriously reprimanded anyway.

Heard from a good source that he smacked Liddle in training. Not sure if this has been said. I know some of you will think its rubbish.

I have to say how heartily sick and tired I am of the 'I heard from a good source' rumours. If you cannot name names then I'd rather not hear the rumour. Either put up or shut up. :angry:

I have to say how heartily sick and tired I am of the 'I heard from a good source' rumours. If you cannot name names then I'd rather not hear the rumour. Either put up or shut up. :angry:

Hear ! hear! And it's the same old people who spread these rumours....

Your a teacher!!

It's "You're a teacher!!".

Get the apostrophe right ffs!!

Davies said to Liddell "I've played for my country" and Liddell said "Not this season you haven't" and then Eardley was hit by an arrow fired over the river in Chester on a market day - the archer was Michael Ricketts.

Which explains why Hazell was right back at the weekend.

Edited by opinions4u

It's "You're a teacher!!".

Get the apostrophe right ffs!!

Davies said to Liddell "I've played for my country" and Liddell said "Not this season you haven't" and then Eardley was hit by an arrow fired over the river in Chester on a market day - the archer was Michael Ricketts.

Which explains why Hazell was right back at the weekend.

I want what you are on

Heard from a good source that he smacked Liddle in training. Not sure if this has been said. I know some of you will think its rubbish.

He was buying smack from Liddle? Or is it Lidl? And Lidl don't sell smack anyway? Ooh.

I'd certainly have him out of the club quick-smart if its true and one of these junker types. I bet he was stealing money to sustain his habit as well.

He was buying smack from Liddle? Or is it Lidl? And Lidl don't sell smack anyway? Ooh.

I'd certainly have him out of the club quick-smart if its true and one of these junker types. I bet he was stealing money to sustain his habit as well.

They have it if you ask the right people <_<