To put things into perspective

...Try spending 90 mins in the park end at goodison.

Mate of mine had a spare ticket for the game yesterday vs boro which I took.

four minutes into the game...

"arteta your f*****g useless"

"yakubu you lazy c*** run for the ball"

(again aimed at yakubu) "you should be pulling a f*****g cart"

another one or two racist comments too aimed at yakubu (not skin colour, but jibes re his african heritage should we say)"

Makes some of our fans look timid with their abuse!!!

I went to Oakwell on Saturday for Barnsley Watford, Anyone would of thought Morgan had shot Hume,

Chants of if you all hate Morgan and Morgan your a w**** etc,

Also flags saying Justice for Hume,

Also racism, if anyone thinks BP is racist then you havent seen anything like it, Oligana there big number 9 you dont want to know what they were shouting at him!!

Stupid Yorkshiremen

i'd give morgan some stick as well - that elbow smash to hulme' face should have seen him banned for a while...

I think the same abuse happens at every football club. It's all part of the game!

Looking at the elbow was it not just unfortunate?

I have seen many a worse elbow than that I think it just hit Hume in a weak spot,

yes he should get a red card 3 match ban but it was harldy worth a long term ban

just my opinion though

Looking at the elbow was it not just unfortunate?

I have seen many a worse elbow than that I think it just hit Hume in a weak spot,

yes he should get a red card 3 match ban but it was harldy worth a long term ban

just my opinion though

I'm sure he looks across first, and he doesn't need to jump or anything so there is no need for his arms to come flailing out - other than keeping opposition players at bay, which is what he did!

I'm sure he looks across first, and he doesn't need to jump or anything so there is no need for his arms to come flailing out - other than keeping opposition players at bay, which is what he did!

I suppose if he did intentionally elbow him i dont think he ment to break is skull

Jumping on the bandwagon tbh. I dont think it`s as bad and intentional as the media are making out.

get real man. Morgan planted his feet, raised his elbow, aimed, swung and made sure maximum power was at impact. Utterly meant and uterlly meant to hurt. Deserves 10 matches minimum and Hulme wants to sue his sorry arse.

get real man. Morgan planted his feet, raised his elbow, aimed, swung and made sure maximum power was at impact. Utterly meant and uterlly meant to hurt. Deserves 10 matches minimum and Hulme wants to sue his sorry arse.

What doesn't help Sheffield United's case is their manager is Kevin Blackwell. Every time I think of his Luton team from last season I get ann angry inside.

I went to Oakwell on Saturday for Barnsley Watford, Anyone would of thought Morgan had shot Hume,

Chants of if you all hate Morgan and Morgan your a w**** etc,

Also flags saying Justice for Hume,

Also racism, if anyone thinks BP is racist then you havent seen anything like it, Oligana there big number 9 you dont want to know what they were shouting at him!!

Stupid Yorkshiremen

Well in fairness, Hume had to undergo life saving surgery and was then put in a high-dependency unit. He had a fractured skull FFS, he actually could have died.

The elbow was disgusting, as Lags said...feet planted and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Well in fairness, Hume had to undergo life saving surgery and was then put in a high-dependency unit. He had a fractured skull FFS, he actually could have died.

The elbow was disgusting, as Lags said...feet planted and he knew exactly what he was doing.

I agree is was a bad elbow, but i dont think Morgan went into that challenge thinkin I will put this guy in hospital, 9 time out of 10 it would be concussion and a 3 match ban , however I tjhink it was a freak

I agree is was a bad elbow, but i dont think Morgan went into that challenge thinkin I will put this guy in hospital, 9 time out of 10 it would be concussion and a 3 match ban , however I tjhink it was a freak

He even shifted into the swing maximising the impact with his weight lent in it. Once you do that with the point of an hard elbow, you've impacted all the force into a smaller area on the reciever. Hence the big possibilty of serious damage. Not only that to do it to a victim who's not expecting and therefore not attempting to defend such a blow is cowardly. Throw the book at him I say and i hope Hulme sues him.

Edited by Lags

Ah thats ok then !!!! if you elbow or assault anyone be it on the pitch or off it with the 'intent' of hurting causing concussion or fracturing skulls ..... its an offence !!! If it was one of our players or supporters ... blood would be bayed for... there is no room in any sport or in any walk of life (exception is boxing) where its acceptable to physically hurt the opposing team !!! its wrong end of