Why has Lags topic been closed?

Not being pedantic, just accurate on this point. We sing about standing up or clapping hands if we HATE ManUre. We don't hate them because they are rubbish - I think most self-confessed ManUre haters would admit that ManUre are NOT rubbish, but they are hated for various other reasons.

So if my view is shared by enough members, perhaps markoasis will amend his new sig to reflect the true situation.

Couldn't agree more. The dirty f'ers are clearly part of the creeping monstrous Jewish cabal that is strangling the world.

That's what you meant, yes? :unsure:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's where I break out. City are the real foe.

Even Citeh fans know Citeh are rubbish more often than ManUre, but they still hate ManUre.

When we've kept the Blue Flag flying high, and faced the foe (Citeh), we've had our fair share of success, as Jimmy Frizzell will testify.

I just done get this "second" team bollox.... I just get how someone can support a team from another town, city or country... madness... Football and supporting a team dosent mean what it used to.... I grow more and more tired of the sport....

Edited by oafc0000

Darn, just noticed that the above comment has meant that I broke the vow I made to myself not to post on this wholly ridiculous and needless thread.

Damn you and your flippant yet harmless and jovial racism, leeslover.

I just done get this "second" team bollox.... I just get how someone can support a team from another town, city or country... madness... Football and supporting a team dosent mean what it used to.... I grow more and more tired of the sport....

You only get that bit ... out of the whole thread?

Oh, you mean don`t get :grin:

This thread now takes a whole new turn, the incoming drunks. Can't wait, should be an ace read over my breakfast...

But Leeslover has been in all day :o ?????

he may have come in late ... but Diego has still managed 5 posts so far

Darn, just noticed that the above comment has meant that I broke the vow I made to myself not to post on this wholly ridiculous and needless thread.

Damn you and your flippant yet harmless and jovial racism, leeslover.

I'll admit to being no friend of Zionism, but Some Of My Best Friends Are Jewish. Not to worry anyway, I am only focused on the Midlander programme at the moment.

Damn...