As you have done! :unsure:

Where have I responded to the Shez Out comments...please copy and paste below smartarse!

I don't understand those who complain "well there's gunna be another Shez out post tonight" and then spend hours going onto it and complaining all the way through it.

Simple fact is...let those dillusional, mentally ill wankers who want to call for his head sit in one corner and we'll all go in another thread and discuss how we'll turn things around...with what we've got and with new players to come in.

Or.....keep on arguing with those who come on at 5.05pm and look for your bites.

As I say, if you respond to those sorts...you're as bad and deserve one another :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

Where have I responded to the Shez Out comments...please copy and paste below smartarse!

I don't understand those who complain "well there's gunna be another Shez out post tonight" and then spend hours going onto it and complaining all the way through it.

Most don't complain. Those who respond invariably put well structured points across that argue for an alternative course of action.

Simple fact is...let those dillusional, mentally ill wankers who want to call for his head sit in one corner

A bit harsh when they are putting forward, usually with the best of intentions, a potential way to improve our football club.

and we'll all go in another thread and discuss how we'll turn things around...with what we've got and with new players to come in.

Those who want Shez out can join in that too.

Or.....keep on arguing with those who come on at 5.05pm and look for your bites.

I quite enjoy the debate.

As I say, if you respond to those sorts...you're as bad and deserve one another :grin:

Bad day at the office or something?

Edited by opinions4u

Bad day at the office or something?

Erm...yeah...we lost 5-0!

Seriously tho...people on here complain about what's going to happen (ie. kneejerkers coming on and starting these one line posts ending in SHEZ OUT!) and then spend hours contributing to it.

I agree debate is good...when there's a good debate going on. Few and far between around these parts lately but I know I've an X in the corner to click if I don't like it. The real debate will come later when those who've been come home...than the kneejerkers that others are biting on. Pointless IMO.

we have drawn most of them AND HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE TABLE THEY ARE SECONND BOTTOM AND THEY HAVE BEAT US 5 NIL

Maths not your strong point then? Last time I checked, 5 = 5, and 5 isn't > 5, but there you go...

Please go support Stockport, we could do with people booing their players...