Oldham fans on soccer am on saturday

Sheephead

If it's true there has to be a shameless plug.............OH WHEN THE BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUEEEEESSSSSSSSS

:idea:

Gold star Sav. Can someone get one of the lads who are going on the show in touch with me or another mod/admin? I have an idea how they might be able to help with a charidee idea.

:idea:

Gold star Sav. Can someone get one of the lads who are going on the show in touch with me or another mod/admin? I have an idea how they might be able to help with a charidee idea.

Just to bump this up to the top, If someone posts on here who is doing or knows someone who's going to be on SOCCERAM Saturday, please get in touch with Leeslover or anyone on OWTB staff.

Cheers everybody,

Rummy

lol theres going to be 3 non-oldham fans on. my mates bro supports man city, another lad does, and one of the others supports man u!!

shame realy!!

Thats full on wrong! I bet there's a hundred peopel on here alone who'd be willing to go on who are real Latics!

lol theres going to be 3 non-oldham fans on. my mates bro supports man city, another lad does, and one of the others supports man u!!

shame realy!!

Lovejoy will be getting an e-mail exposing the fraudsters,

Lovejoy will be getting an e-mail exposing the fraudsters,

I'm in touch with one of the AM team, I wish someone would expose on of the lads to me!

Seriously, if anyone can get contact details for any of the guys who are going on the show please could they get them in touch with me, they really could help with a charity thingy on the boil...

Aye it is, plenty of Latics fans taht would love to go on and do the club proud.

I could just picture Beardy doing the catwalk or whatever they call it :lol:

I wouldnt pinch lovejoys bum, id hump his leg!

We was on it last year, was around October, Gillingham Away it was. Was a cracking day, we were all Latics (as you would expect, i really hope they dont go on with 3 people "pretending"), and the song we sung was top. Plus, you should have seen the look on Lovejoys face after every ad break when we sung "OOH Roger Palmer!".

so...i'm watching soccer am at the moment...arn't they dull!!!

its obvious some arn't EVEN latics too..hope they get outed because they are just really taking the pi*s. :redcard:

who are they....?

embarrassed to say the least. :ohno::angry:

I've emailed the programme to express the anger of Latics' fans and to get them outed! :who::stupid::toilet::behead::redcard: :sign0094: :jailed:

so...i'm watching soccer am at the moment...arn't they dull!!!

its obvious some arn't EVEN latics too..hope they get outed because they are just really taking the pi*s. :redcard:

who are they....?

embarrassed to say the least. :ohno::angry:

It's a shame, it's a bit sad really...