Davies gone for medical at brighton

was at the club shop today and saw davies comin out of the club shop with a bag in his hand he shot off in his car and then stopped outside the club shop went inside and spoke to the woman behind the counter who said hopefully see u back here soon dont do to well down there so im presuming we have agreed terms with brighton and he is off dont know for deffo but as i said i THINK he is goin after tht convo!

was at the club shop today and saw davies comin out of the club shop with a bag in his hand he shot off in his car and then stopped outside the club shop went inside and spoke to the woman behind the counter who said hopefully see u back here soon dont do to well down there so im presuming we have agreed terms with brighton and he is off dont know for deffo but as i said i THINK he is goin after tht convo!

No.

He was heading for Tesco and she was jealous of his sizeable array of Clubcard points.

My mate has just text me to say he's just seen Craig Davies at the service station northbound on the A74(M) near Gretna.He was on his mobile - had he realised or not? That was one wrong turn you made Craig!

It's interesting that there's nothing in the news in Brighton about this cos jarrett going there was in the paper's about 4 days before it happened. I think it's about as true as shearer signing for us on a player/coach basis

as i said i think thts wt the convo was about but not dead sure!! dont wanna make rumors up bt just thought ppl may be interested 2 knw

It's interesting that there's nothing in the news in Brighton about this cos jarrett going there was in the paper's about 4 days before it happened. I think it's about as true as shearer signing for us on a player/coach basis

Im letting Sky know now!!!!!

Yeah your right he did nowt at Stockport with a run of games. :dunce:

So that's 6 goals in 27 games this season, including Stockport.

Or, for us, 0 goals in 14 games (starting half of them).

If someone offers more than what we paid for him, I'd have their hands off as it is going completely tits up for him at this club.

You saw Davis coming out of the club shop and drive off in his car.Then he stopped outside the club shop again.Why would he drive around in circles?

You saw Davies coming out of the club shop and drive off in his car. Then he stopped outside the club shop again. Why would he drive around in circles?

<:censored:, we're blowing this one>

We have two club shops, one in Oldham and one in erm, Preston Park.

He knows his way around the Country as well as a pitch. Honest.

<:censored:, we're blowing this one>

We have two club shops, one in Oldham and one in erm, Preston Park.

He knows his way around the Country as well as a pitch. Honest.

Don't know why your local rag says Murray is unsettled down here unless Micky Adams is telling us porkies.He recently squashed rumours about this by saying he has just brought a house down here and is happy.Unless someone is prepared to pay around 500k he isn't going nowhere i'm affraid or unless the rumour is true.I don't know what you value Davis but we do have some money to spend.Untill Davis has signed a contract i don't believe it.

Don't know why your local rag says Murray is unsettled down here unless Micky Adams is telling us porkies.He recently squashed rumours about this by saying he has just brought a house down here and is happy.Unless someone is prepared to pay around 500k he isn't going nowhere i'm affraid or unless the rumour is true.I don't know what you value Davis but we do have some money to spend.Untill Davis has signed a contract i don't believe it.

he is unhappy because his wife is unhappy,she is pregnant and wants to be in the north near her family again..if the wife aint happy then he wont be happy.

500k your avin a laff.....straight swap deal maybe.

he is unhappy because his wife is unhappy,she is pregnant and wants to be in the north near her family again..if the wife aint happy then he wont be happy.

500k your avin a laff.....straight swap deal maybe.

Unhappy? Well here is the lastest news on him

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/4084915.Se...transfer_swoop/

hi mate.

to be very honest,as its only been reported in our local rag,and with its ever oh sooo realible history of getting things right,not many here are really giving it a second thought.

cheers!

johnny

Why woud any player swop a promotion battle for a relegation battle.

it's simply not happening, have you seen any other players in the club shop bluearmy1989

Why would any player want to have had 6 or 7 clubs at his age? Because a succession of managers have got pissed off with him and wanted rid.