Transfer Window To Be Extended !

This is a classic example of the fact it could be snowing, blizzarding, tornado(ing??!), in the rest of the UK and no-one would give a crap.... throw in 6 inches of snow in London and oh dear, the world is coming to an end....

Get on with it... *

*unless in any way the weather is stopping Richards move clubs for £7-£10m. In which case keep it open as long as you like!

What we give them medicals? :wink:

Lets not forget the humble train. Train from Manchester to Sheffield this morning was 3, yes 3 mins late on arrival!!!!!!! Chris Taylor wasn't on it by the way.

PErsonally speaking, I tihnk we need to freshen things up a bit and need a couple of signatures.

We've got 2 inches of snow in deepst Kent. Needless to say all trains have been cancelled, and Southeastern website crashed.

Oh well at least I got to build a snowman with my 2 yo, though it was a battle to get him to put his gloves on..!

Edited by singe

What we give them medicals? :wink:

Lets not forget the humble train. Train from Manchester to Sheffield this morning was 3, yes 3 mins late on arrival!!!!!!! Chris Taylor wasn't on it by the way.

which train was that ? no doubt the boss will be on the phone asking why now

Deadline has been extended. But there must be e-mail confirmations between two clubs and they must satisfy the FA that the weather has caused trouble in getting the transfer done before 5.

ssn keeps saying the premier league have been granted an extension, have i missed something?

does the football league have the same extension?