chron reckons

The rarely wrong Chron claims that it revealed exclusively that Brighton were tracking Craig Davies. It also says that the fee, although undisclosed, is believed to be in the region of £100,000, which is double what Athletic paid Italian outfit Hellas Verona for Davies in the summer of 2007.

Shez said it was a decent bit of business for both Davies and Athletic. He added: “Craig needed to go somewhere else. He is a very good player on his day, but he has a lot to learn.”

As posted above, on the question of loan signings, it says Shez would not divulge the names, but he has made no secret of his desire to bring back Daniel Jones from Wolves after his earlier successful loan spell. He has also been linked with Wolves midfielder Stephen Gleeson, who had a spell on loan at Stockport County. The 20-year-old is a full Republic of Ireland international. No doubt if these two arrive on loan, it will be claimed to be another exclusive for the rarely wrong Chron.

Oh and it also says Celtic were at Saturday’s game to run the rule over Taylor.

Oh and it also says Celtic were at Saturday’s game to run the rule over Taylor.

I don't know why but I can see him going to them at some point, he is their type of player. Oh and I had a dream that this was true the other night.

Ginger and green hoops though?

I don't know why but I can see him going to them at some point, he is their type of player. Oh and I had a dream that this was true the other night.

If he went across the border would we be stuffed like we were with Porter? :unsure:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I just don't see the attraction of going to any team in the SPL apart from money by joining Rangers or Celtic, who you might as well toss a coin over who to support out of the two.

Scottish football is rubbish.