where is sheridan

He's locked in a room with Dux planning our 'away strategy' for the Leicester game :grin:

LD " Whos in and whos out then in your masterplan away team"

JS " Well Ive threatened to change it as some players just dont do it away from home, but lets keep it the same. Im positive Danny Whittaker will come good some time. By the way I heard someone mention Dale Stephens in training, do you know who he is?"

Edited by youngen

LD " Whos in and whos out then in your masterplan away team"

JS " Well Ive threatened to change it as some players just dont do it away from home, but lets keep it the same. Im positive Danny Whittaker will come good some time. By the way I heard someone mention Dale Stephens in training, do you know who he is?"

LD "Yes John,Stephens is the young lad we signed from Bury and we carefully explained to our clotheared fans that he was one for the future and maybe not ready yet."

I heard from a hp ... grassy knoll JFK ... remember where you heard it first owtb .... oh yes !!!

Him and Kilkenny are looking for Lord Lucan...

(Hang on. Should it be "He and Kilkenny" or maybe "Kilkenny and he"? Or is that another thread...?)

Edit: I put too many "l"s in Killlllllkenny

Edited by martjs

It could be that Shez is simply copying Taggart and not speaking to some of the media, because he's sick of the pedantic nit-picking over every word he utters. :unsure: .

Really DS?? You think?? Nah I never have thought people on this message board and others would pedantically nit pick over every word uttered by Shez! Oh and lets face it not only by Shez, by any media emanating from BP from the tea lady upwards. I'm sure if Shez gave an interview and opened a packet of Polo mints some dollop would pop up somewhere deciphering hidden meaning in it.

"Shez has open Polo's, that means Taylor is signing for Wolves for 750K, after all there are 2 o's in Polo and in Wolverhampton!!!"

I expect that quote to be on SSN within the hour...

:grin:

I rather hope that Shez opens a packet of Polo's in a future interview, or at least Gordon offers him one! Obviously Gordon would have the packet handed to him a nano second before the interview began to ensure one being left for Shez by its end!