Leicester game

oafckev

What are your plans on Saturday?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. How will you be watching the Leicester game?

• Going to the game
    • Watching it on Sky
    • Neither!

I'll be there at the Crisp Bowl but I'm interested to see how many other fan's will be. It's a new ground for a lot of people but with the credit crunch, are people staying at home/ pub and watching it there?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there at the Crisp Bowl but I'm interested to see how many other fan's will be. It's a new ground for a lot of people but with the credit crunch, are people staying at home/ pub and watching it there?

It's a tics game,I will be there,£15 dearer in the away end,but i will be there

Neither, unless I can find a bar in central London showing it. Is there a Greedy League game on at the same time?

The Pompey - Liverpool game is on and England's 4th day match against is West Indies will be also on SS2 so we've got some stiff competition.

Balls. I thought there might be a slight chance the Walkabout on Shaftesbury Avenue might have it on, but there's no chance with Prem footy AND cricket on.

Regular text updates from mates it is, then.

don't have sky sports and can't travel down either .....

oh well, yet another disappointment

You must have a mate who has Sky? Or just try and persuade you local pub to stick it on. Should be a cracking game, especially if Latics put in a decent performance and beat them!

don't have sky sports and can't travel down either .....

oh well, yet another disappointment

Does neither include watching over t'internet for 2 quid? That's my plan. Already in discussion with jsslatic on best web site for this but I know we're not supposed to talk about this subject on here so I'm glad I didn't.