Leicester game

oafckev

What are your plans on Saturday?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. How will you be watching the Leicester game?

• Going to the game
    • Watching it on Sky
    • Neither!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promised my mate i would go to all Glossop cup games whilst they are still in the FA Vase (not thinking it would be many!) if he came to a few Latics games,so its a coach trip to Bitton (Bristol area) for me.

Sky+ and fingers crossed..

==================================================

Neither more than likely.

I was going, then the other two going changed their minds due to the setting off time in relation to kick off and the fact the Foxes have took the piss over admission prices. But having said it it may well have had to be sky anyways as the wife wants to take me out for a meal for my Birthday on Sarurday and it also allows me time to get some planning done on Saturday morning.

So in short 42" Plasma, loads of beer then out for a meal after. But i'm convinced we'll get summat there, with or without Hughes. Why? Because it's Latics!

Neither :bigcry:

I can't get sky here - unless.......

reason for edit: not allowed to talk about websites. pm me??!? please?!?!?!?!??

I've sent you a PM...

There was another Latics fan in Japan on the old Official message board. Saurmo Kikara think his name was...

We went to Tokyo for a week in 2006 and loved it (apart from it being so pricey!)

Hope you get to see the match.

At home for me - been to the Walkers Stadium once before and the traffic afterwards was beyond terrible (1 1/2 hours to get to the motorway with nothing obviously wrong).

So at home in HD and 5.1 surround will do for me.

will watch it on the box with my adz - most pubs near me are full off 'united supporters' or 'city fans' - you know the ones that never go - rather watch it at home - and there's always the dog if we lose!!

I'd happily watch it in the pub, but could I guarantee to behave myself if some mouth manc started to take the piss? I'm not so sure. Home it is!

Its probably already been posted on here but i cant be bothered looking through the posts but does anyone know any pubs in manchester city centre where they will be showing us?

Think you might struggle mate as Pompey/Scousers is on at the same time as us. Premiergreed normally takes preference and any sports bars are likely to be showing the cricket and England RU as well. Just our luck really!

Watching the 3-0 defeat (2-0 at half time) at home. Didn't fancy wasting another day of my life and £60+.

E4e

DJAVU

be watching it with me lad at me mums,would like to have gone but money dictates....hoping for a good game and the very least a draw...some pessimists on here aint there.

I've been told i can watch it at my brother's IF i bring my freeview box and can get Setanta on his portable TV so he can watch the Liverpool game. Not sure whether you can get a digital signal through a portable aerial....