Latics World - Firefox

Does anyone else have any problems watching Latics World on Mozilla Firefox?

For me, I get audio, but just a black screen with no controls (Volume, forward, back etc.). It seems to work fine on Urrgh IE which indicates there could be a problem with a plug-in or something. I've checked for updates on Firefox but mine seems to be up to date.

For me, I get audio, but just a black screen with no controls (Volume, forward, back etc.). It seems to work fine on Urrgh IE which indicates there could be a problem with a plug-in or something. I've checked for updates on Firefox but mine seems to be up to date.

i have had that a few times.

just click the black screen to enlarge it and your picture should come with it (always sorted it for me anyway)

press once the audio starts...hope it works

For me, I get audio, but just a black screen with no controls (Volume, forward, back etc.). It seems to work fine on Urrgh IE which indicates there could be a problem with a plug-in or something. I've checked for updates on Firefox but mine seems to be up to dateote

]

Yes...Same here. It started in the last week or so!

Works fine for me using Mozilla's Cometbird, a cut down version of firefox, no download button though, (wasn't on firefox either) I can only get that on IE.

(Not sure what's been cut out but so far (2 weeks) it''s done everything that firefox did for me. It's just smaller and loads faster)

My problem's a mixed one, but don't know whether it's a Firefox problem. I can download match highlights and watch it full screen, but there's no download button for extended highlights or interviews and, although I can get all the sound, the visual bits all go in fits and starts, sometimes stalling altogether usually just when Latics are about to score :ohno: .

i'm planning on making the move from pc to macbook. Does that mean i won't be able to get into latics world? Only really use it for listening to commentary.

I have an imac, and when I first got the computer it could not play LW videos order the match day sound (I had previously had a PC). You need to run a windows simulation. Therefore you could go to the apple shop and buy the windows package, or if you are computer savvy you can run a programme called virtual box. This is what I use, but the computer savvy kids set it up for me (for free), so if you want to give it a try I will have to get the info off them.

Don't know why I was so smug in earlier posts on this thread. The bloody thing has stopped working for me now, it hasn't worked since the weekend, in ANY browser.

Now I have to use IE and download the file before I can watch it..

Also using IE, just for the Latics site, despite having the popup up blocker enabled I now have the dubious pleasure of several adverts sneakily popping up behind my other windows. I don't want any "free" software or to gamble my money away I just want to watch LW, please get rid of them Stu!

Edited by laticsrblue