Club To Make League History!

Am I the only one who actually thinks this neon pink kit is wicked? And im actually quite disappointed that it will not be available for sale!!

I wonder that if there's a lot of us tics who like this strip, would the club consider this to be the permanent away strip for the 'championship' in 09/10.........I HOPE SO!!

Not at all SJK, I think it's nice. I'd definitely buy one if the proceeds or a percentage of were going to charity. And my 4 y.o. daughter would love one too.

EDIT: That is of course if they producedd replicas in bigger numbers. In these days of the credit crunch I 'm not sure I could afford to bid for a match worn shirt, as much as I'd love to.

Perhaps the club can keep a couple of the 17 back to raffle off, giving Joe Average a chance of winning one?

Edited by danoafc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Moore already did this.

I reckon it's the tie up with the Hungarian club. Prem clubs have deals with foreign clubs, but probably no league clubs do.

Sheff Utd have a number of linkups, I know one is in China, but I'm sure the other is either Hungary or Bulgaria

Edit: Yep it's Ferencvaros in Hungary

Edited by lookers87

I really like it. Well done to all involved, it's a great gesture .

Surely the charity would make more money if they sold a load of replicas instead of just the 17.

I agree JSS. Perhaps rather than having a load made up the club could take orders with £20 deposit or something?

Not a bad idea really but a few problems:

Say if we state 10 poor games and then we end up having an amazing season and everyone on Oldham wants to turn up (unlikely though).

If every season ticket holder brings 5 friends to every game then the people who pay on the day wouldn't get in plus the ground only holds 10,500 at the mo.

If we get promoted then season tickets will be in demand and there will be hardly any poor games.

Probably better for the club if they did 5/10/15 game season ticket deals but i doubt they'll say owt until we know what division we'll be in.

I wouldn't think that we'd have that problem, but I'm sure if we did the club would move heaven and earth to solve it!!!!LOL