Club To Make League History!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM please?!

its prob nothing. I presume we all remember the jobs that were advertised on the OS a few weeks back, Well i went for an interview and i asked what the project was and it was to help develop oldhams links with local non professional teams in football and in other games.

Im probs completly wrong but oh well

MTK Budapest link up?

I remember a very similar secret squirrel announcement in about 1989 when we all summoned to a 'be there or you'll regret it forever' public meeting at the civic centre to witness the launch of ...... a new lottery. Mind you I didn't sneer when my girlfriend won £500 18 months later.

Don't think i will be up at the crack of dawn in excitement for this one either.

its prob nothing. I presume we all remember the jobs that were advertised on the OS a few weeks back, Well i went for an interview and i asked what the project was and it was to help develop oldhams links with local non professional teams in football and in other games.

Im probs completly wrong but oh well

i thought the same thing, but why would they invite national press to tell them about a link up with local football teams ?

new female coach :wink:

A woman source has told me that we are to play 2 games of our season next year in Bangladesh! :grin:

We have to think the clues in the title 'Club to make League history'

What have premiership teams done or are doing that we are currently not? that narrows it down a bit :blink:

A woman source has told me that we are to play 2 games of our season next year in Bangladesh! :grin:

We have to think the clues in the title 'Club to make League history'

What have premiership teams done or are doing that we are currently not? that narrows it down a bit :blink:

sacking managers!!!

AS it is about tread, it is probably something to do with tyres.

The first Kwitfit to be installed at a football ground.

with Mark Crossley and Greegs have a quick replacement at half time for entertainment, beting the Ferrari record... :wink:

:shock:

Killen fitted pitches??

Latics will tread new ground amongst Football League clubs tomorrow when they make an exciting announcement.

'Tread new ground', is that a cryptic clue - a move from BP ?

it will be a pre season tour where no other team bar premiership have toured.....japan? somewhere like that