Super Leeds

unlike some on here :wink:

The difference being that there's stuff on here and then there's "if Trundle was a horse, you'd shoot the f**ker" :lol:

I was fed up reading half the stuff on here, but compared to Leeds forum tonight. It's a million miles apart. The abuse at players is at a different level altogether.

Will be interesting to see what sort of crowd they get on saturday against cheltenham after this.

The difference being that there's stuff on here and then there's "if Trundle was a horse, you'd shoot the f**ker" :lol:

I was fed up reading half the stuff on here, but compared to Leeds forum tonight. It's a million miles apart. The abuse at players is at a different level altogether.

Will be interesting to see what sort of crowd they get on saturday against cheltenham after this.

great result for us....all im hoping is we dont get a beckford backlash when they play us.

there site is certainly colourfull....i thought ours was bad regarding some players....but there's is just unbelievable....

made me laugh when someone said hereford can loan players from liverpool and manchester united....and we get fat lee trundle....its a conspiracy against us.hahaha quality.

..or the sort of crowd they will bring to us on the Monday Night.

great result for us....all im hoping is we dont get a beckford backlash when they play us.

there site is certainly colourfull....i thought ours was bad regarding some players....but there's is just unbelievable....

made me laugh when someone said hereford can loan players from liverpool and manchester united....and we get fat lee trundle....its a conspiracy against us.hahaha quality.

I read that and thought it displayed a particularly heightened form of paranoia!

just been on their site, they arent half bad losers, one of them just called the side a shower of :censored:e. :grin:

:rolleyes: