Where's the Drummer Sittin'?

There was a post not long ago made about the drummer, claiming he was sittin' in the Paddock in the Library.

Can I ask, will he definately be sittin' there?

Hopefully, the guy doesn't no when to bang it. When the team is being read out all you can hear is him. Scroatish behaiver.

Hopefully the Drummer Boy will be in the Chaddy creating a decent atmosphere.

I've said it before - in the ideal world we wouldn't need him, but at the moment without him the atmosphere would be terrible.

I sat in the Chaddy against Bristol and it was absolutely soul destroying...I know the performance wasn't much to shout about, but it was deadly quiet from start to finish.

not really...if he goes in chaddy or goes in paddock doesnt make any difference,he still cant play it....people still hate it....and him for banging it....one day the club will do the right thing and ban it on safety grounds.

And some people like it. And like him for banging it. And like him for trying to 'drum' up an atmosphere at a ground that would otherwise resemble a morgue. And I'm not a relative or friend of his. :)

And some people like it. And like him for banging it. And like him for trying to 'drum' up an atmosphere at a ground that would otherwise resemble a morgue. And I'm not a relative or friend of his. :)

i am not saying there isnt some who like his playing,there evidently is..

however on monday night,the roses derby and a very important game now...i think the drum would detract from the singing,the chaddy will be packed and there will be the battle of whos louder etc etc,all the old songs come out and everybody joins in...how ironic would it be for him to totally spoil all that by playing out of time or playing at all.

however on monday night,the roses derby and a very important game now...i think the drum would detract from the singing,the chaddy will be packed and there will be the battle of whos louder etc etc,all the old songs come out and everybody joins in...how ironic would it be for him to totally spoil all that by playing out of time or playing at all.

Plus it'll make us look like a tin-pot, happy clappy club in front of the viewing nation. We're playing Leeds for gods sake, we should be able to create a good atmosphere without the help of a drum. I know the Leeds fans certainly won't struggle without one...

Plus it'll make us look like a tin-pot, happy clappy club in front of the viewing nation. We're playing Leeds for gods sake, we should be able to create a good atmosphere without the help of a drum. I know the Leeds fans certainly won't struggle without one...

Never made Blackpool look like that with their drummer.

Because we were so loud last year when Leeds came to town, weren't we. Think not.

Maybe because there are 2 or 3 of them

Theres one...

Shut up moaning about the drum and just get behind the team from start to finish, the atmosphere will be electric INSIDE the chaddy and everyone will have a good time...unless your Ed and you make it your personal duty to let a drum p*ss you off so much.

Theres one...

Shut up moaning about the drum and just get behind the team from start to finish, the atmosphere will be electric INSIDE the chaddy and everyone will have a good time...unless your Ed and you make it your personal duty to let a drum p*ss you off so much.

There is NOTHING wrong with the drum at all

It makes the atmosphere 10x better and without it BP would be a morgue

The drumb in near me in the RRE and TBH it gets the crowd going, which is what we need. Dont see everyones problem

thats because its in the rre....all those people who swapped rre season tickets for chaddy end,because the drummer went in there wont be happy,and thats what the gripe is.

leeds have the full rre,and a lot are saying there is no need for the drum in the chaddy as there will be plenty of singing and atmoshphere without it.

I was sat on the seat in front of the drummer at Crewe. Every time he started I jumped a mile out of my seat. But I think we need him.

He got moaned at by people for not drumming, and moaned at for drumming. He can't win. You can't please everyone. Since he has left the Chaddy (and the other people too) there has been hardly any singing during games.

Come back drummer boy!