Oldham Fan stabbed outside B&Q

just got a phone call this morning regarding a friend who was stabbed outside B&Q by around 10 Leeds fans,

what happened was a small scuffle happend outside the ground with my friend being arrested he managed to run off before getting cuffed and ran down the side of B&Q which he was then confronted by around 10 Leeds fans who asked him if he was Oldham, he said yes when one of them went to stab him in his belly but luckly he managed to get his hands in the way cutting both his hands, hes ok now.

sorry posted last post in the wrong place

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah! so he was attacked with a knife, rather than 'stabbed'.

After he'd already been fighting with Leeds.

And escaped arrest for what the police must have considered a serious offence.

Forgive me for having to ponder over whether I sympathise or not?

It's jolly unfortunate isn't it. It's almost as if it was made up...

Parked on B&Q stuck in the car park for ages trying to get out, didn't see ten Leeds fans and certainly no knife, not to say it didn't happen though.... :unsure:

Guest sheridans_world

Funnily enough, and I do mean seriously, we passed an ambulance on the way home, it was heading towards Royton from the Summit...

thats is a shocker .... someone was lucky to get an Ambulance to take them to the hospital

I was thinking that the other week, Ambulances are like buses around Boundary Park you never see any but then you get two at once! :wink:

typical....posters on here all too quick to say, 'the incident didn't happen' and call the victim for alledgely being arrested. how about 'support your fellow football fan' which is being bleated on the "incident in the main stand lower" thread....if people can't even sympathise with an Oldhamer who unfortunately got attacked by knife wielding leeds fans (who themselves are all too quick to call the Turks for the Leeds' fans stabbings a few years back), then what hope have we got?

Good to see the community spirit amongst Oldham fans on this board is alive and well. Maybe the posters discrediting Tindall might want to take a look at themselves and hope that they too never get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. :mad:

Well done all.

typical....posters on here all too quick to say, 'the incident didn't happen' and call the victim for alledgely being arrested. how about 'support your fellow football fan' which is being bleated on the "incident in the main stand lower" thread....if people can't even sympathise with an Oldhamer who unfortunately got attacked by knife wielding leeds fans (who themselves are all too quick to call the Turks for the Leeds' fans stabbings a few years back), then what hope have we got?

Good to see the community spirit amongst Oldham fans on this board is alive and well. Maybe the posters discrediting Tindall might want to take a look at themselves and hope that they too never get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. :mad:

Well done all.

This just gets funnier.

Well done all.

I think that if Tindall, or anyone else for that matter, had come here to report that an innocent fan had been stabbed by a gang of fans from another team (even if it was Oldham on Leeds and not, as reported, Leeds on Oldham) then the outrage would have been forthcoming.

But with respect to Tindall he's reported it from a second hand source in a way which clearly suggests the guy was not a saint himself. You have to do something to get nicked and to brag about how he got himself free only to get beaten up puts a sour taste in the mouthand distrust in the air.

I hope that, if this incident really did occur, then the guy is ok and that the Leeds lads are caught. There's enough CCTV around B&Q that they really shouldn't be able to get away with it... time will tell - but we'll never really know the whole truth will we.