just arrived back from the dogs night!

I was there on Tuesday night and didn't witness anything between Gregan and Taylor, and I was sat in the players lounge for around 30minutes talking to Gregan. Yes he was drunk, but we've all been there and done that. They were all on a night off and yes some of them did seem well oiled Gregan and Hughes especially, but I didn't witness anything untoward. Admittedly Gregan was stood outside on his own at the end of the night and then Hughesey and Greegs went round the corner from the door for a chat, but I was talking to Shezer and he seemed pretty cool and calm to me. As has been said before all will come out in the wash, although I'm sure it all amounts to nothing. But then again I am a huge Gregan fan and can see no wrong in him! :D

Cheers for that Sean :wink:

Once again though, let 'm bloody get on with it if they want to go out and have a few - nowt wrong with it.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres My Fuel for the fire!

I was told that Gregan & Hughesy were taking the micky out of Taylor and they went a bit too far and upset Taylor.

Sheridan stepped in and had a big go at Gregan and Hughesy asking them who do they think they are and allegedly called them pub players and went on to say he can do a better job on the pitch at his age than any of those two.

This has upset Hughes big time.

Take from this what you will I am sure there’s people in power on here that can set this straight.

i wish...you would stop spouting such bile and crap on here on things you know nothing about....

making up wild accusations is slanderous and i hope someone gets wind of it,finds out where you are and sues the arse off you to finally rid you off this board....

fairy tales are best left in books.....

i wish...you would stop spouting such bile and crap on here on things you know nothing about....

making up wild accusations is slanderous and i hope someone gets wind of it,finds out where you are and sues the arse off you to finally rid you off this board....

fairy tales are best left in books.....

HOLD ON OOH BUDDY OOH PAL!

I am just saying what I heard, I am not saying its my account of what actually happened and neither has most of the people posting on here so why jump down my throat?

Did you not read the small print?

would you like a copy of my terms and conditions?

And Finally Relax! :)

If anybody wants to know who I am Just ask!!!!

With Seans recent dealing with the law re drink still being unresolved and Hughes past, just perhaps a degree of restraint on an official club function might be a good idea. Even Taylor is developing a bit of a track record for getting hit if reports are accurate although he has always looked a bit sulky. :wink:

Sulk.jpg

Gregantor I find this funny but if edhunteruk see's it he may report you!

Thats not really chris Taylor and if he finds out he could sue your ass LMFAO!

Heres My Fuel for the fire!

I was told that Gregan & Hughesy were taking the micky out of Taylor and they went a bit too far and upset Taylor.

Sheridan stepped in and had a big go at Gregan and Hughesy asking them who do they think they are and allegedly called them pub players and went on to say he can do a better job on the pitch at his age than any of those two.

This has upset Hughes big time.

Take from this what you will I am sure there’s people in power on here that can set this straight.

I want the bit in bold to be true, Shez was a better footballer than most still taking a players wage out of the game. Have Greegs and Hughes played in a world cup? I don't think so. Do they play like pub players? Sometimes. Nowt like having your pride stung a bit by a peer to make you buck your ideas up put more effort in.

If it isn't true then thats a shame but lets face it, there isn't much time left for either of Hughes or Greegs to get a medal so don't mess this chance up.

This post is getting pathetic. "My mate saw this, my source told me that". What a load of rubbish. Players and supporters, including myself all went out out for a good night, had a few drinks and a laugh, then the day after a post appears on a forum claiming there was a fight. A fight that no-one saw. A fight that no-one heard. The only thing that definetly happend was Greegs was asked to go outside and and wasnt allowed back in the last time I saw him. Thats it. For all we know he could have been asked to leave because he had farted. Now can this seriously get dropped as there are far more important things in the world

For all we know he could have been asked to leave because he had farted.

We would have known about it if that arse had farted. The Doomsday Clock would have been moved closer to midnight for starters.

Edited by alwaysablue

How was he to know that Gregan had been fitted with a prototype anal womb?

How long have you been waiting to use the phrase 'prototype anal womb' on this forum?

this thread's gone really disturbing, it'd be a relief if the club confirmed the players were just fighting

How long have you been waiting to use the phrase 'prototype anal womb' on this forum?

this thread's gone really disturbing, it'd be a relief if the club confirmed the players were just fighting

Thinking about it, I reckon he's expecting octuplets :wink:

you don't know Leeslover,do you Rosa???

He is very Disturbing 24 hours a day