Spotify

Haha - yeah got a bit overexcited there! Had been off my mind for a while, because couldn't get access. As soon as I posted I checked out the website and realised you didn't need an invite anymore! :blush: Oh well, thanks at least for reminding me about it! :D

• 2 months later...

My curiosity piqued last night. This is BRILLIANT.

Only problem is that there's one tune I really want to listen to, but it's not on there. If anyone comes across 'New Perfume' by Crashland, please let me know.

I think I've got that on my hard drive at home. I'll check tonight.

Cheers arr kid :D

Tip of the hat to you, too, JKblues. I was contemplating getting Glued off Amazon. Won't have to if FMS pulls through.

Cheers arr kid :D

Tip of the hat to you, too, JKblues. I was contemplating getting Glued off Amazon. Won't have to if FMS pulls through.

You know what, I knew I had a Crashland single somewhere. And I did, bit it was a different one (Modern Animal bought at Vinyl Exchange about ten years ago).

But.. I did a search of my hard drive, and found the song you want. On a compilation called Cigarettes & Alcohol. Can you PM me your email address, I'll try and squeeze it through that way.

You know what, I knew I had a Crashland single somewhere. And I did, bit it was a different one (Modern Animal bought at Vinyl Exchange about ten years ago).

But.. I did a search of my hard drive, and found the song you want. On a compilation called Cigarettes & Alcohol. Can you PM me your email address, I'll try and squeeze it through that way.

Just noticed the request Ryan. Had you not considered your favourite uncle might have had it? (Amongst the rest of the stuff I've accumulated over my DJ-ing and downloading years).

If FMS has any problems getting it into your inbox I'll drop a cd off at your dad's over the weekend with it on - It's up to you to visit the old sod then.

FMS has kindly provided me with the goods; however, if you can send me a text file of your library, I'll happily pick out some stuff for you to burn for me :wink:

And the owd giffer can bring it to me when he finally decides to come and visit!

• 2 years later...