Not Good

On a plus note. It's the first we've heard from Shez this week since Dog gate broke. That said was it this week or last that Shez, Tommy & Corney were heading over to the feeder club?

Edited by Lags

why do we only hear about it now though...

like with taylor last week and his injury reporting....the players and physio know after a game if they have picked up a knock or not.

Like Lags says, they're not going to announce it when it could give another team the advantage (knowledge is power!).

Add to that the fact that he still might play and at the start of the week it's harder to estimate where he'll be - if he played it would be a none event.

n a plus note. It's the first we've heard from Shez this week since Dog gate broke. That said was it this week or last that Shez, Tommy & Corney were heading over to the feeder club?

On a greyhound bus ?

Edited by BP1960

Like Lags says, they're not going to announce it when it could give another team the advantage (knowledge is power!).

Add to that the fact that he still might play and at the start of the week it's harder to estimate where he'll be - if he played it would be a none event.

true..

thing is though if he isnt fit and we play budtz....will we have another keeper on the bench or not???

why do we only hear about it now though...

like with taylor last week and his injury reporting....the players and physio know after a game if they have picked up a knock or not.

if you had known earlier ed, what action would you have taken? :wink:

Does Windass count?

I'm kind of hoping he won't make the bench.

I think I honestly would prefer Wolfy was there.

Disclaimer: This statement may be changed at a moments notice and become a fabrication as OldhamSheridan says "I knew he would come good, you can't keep a class player down".

if you had known earlier ed, what action would you have taken? :wink:

cut his leg off n put a piece of 3x2 there and sent him out.hahaha

more than likely would of given him the benefit of the doubt and every chance to recieve treatment before the game,in all honesty i prob wouldnt of even mentioned it meself until saturday,if he was capable of taking a late test n passing it.

not worth putting another keeper on the bench,or bringing in another loan at this stage,just a waste of time n money... :grin:

cut his leg off n put a piece of 3x2 there and sent him out.hahaha

more than likely would of given him the benefit of the doubt and every chance to recieve treatment before the game,in all honesty i prob wouldnt of even mentioned it meself until saturday,if he was capable of taking a late test n passing it.

not worth putting another keeper on the bench,or bringing in another loan at this stage,just a waste of time n money... :grin:

So you know Ed, I had my cast off yesterday, but I'm 3-4 weeks from match ready. I'll keep you in the loop! :wink::grin:

Really Odd thing though I saw Taylor out in Liquid on Friday night and I was informed he was out with his calf, Yet the OS says he had a late fitness test before the game?

:shock:

There was a typo on the OS. what it should have said was "he had a late fitness test THE DAY before the game" :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Yes, well, at least we've got a half decent 'keeper as cover. Better than nothing/Bell/Windass.

Not such a catastrophe. It's more of a concern that Tayls won't be fit (probably) AND Hazell will be missing.

hazells been :censored: for weeks, the weak link in defence.......v good season overall but, the rest, hopefully will do him some good for the run in