ronnie's rant season 3 episode 6

'Ive nothing to prove to them'

'shez takes them into 6th 8th and 6th, i took them to 9th and kept them up - maybe they dont want successful managers there'

'let oldham worry about us, we know oldham know we're more than a match for them'

(arrogant, deluded and still bitter that we didnt take to his hoofball)

Sure Ronnie we'll worry about your crap defence, midfield and attack and please let goodison play, hughesy will have a field day. You were simply awful at bp last year and your squad is worse than last year. Keep on deluding yourself that 2 wins of hoofball will get you in the playoffs!

Jones, eardley, smalley, taylor, alessandra, westlake, kabba, hughes, lee, ferreira... - ALL that pace vs your 38yr old centre back.!

Enjoy it ronnie, i certainly will

Edited by shefflatic

'shez takes them into 6th 8th and 6th, i took them to 9th and kept them up - maybe they dont want successful managers there'

'let oldham worry about us, we know oldham know we're more than a match for them'

Sure Ronnie we'll worry about your crap defence, midfield and attack and please let goodison play, hughesy will have a field day. You were simply awful at bp last year and your squad is worse than last year. Keep on deluding yourself that 2 wins of hoofball will get you in the playoffs!

Jones, eardley, smalley, taylor, alessandra, westlake, kabba, hughes, lee, ferreira... - ALL that pace vs your 38yr old centre back.!

jeez this man is still really bitter! With good reason I suppose but I just couldn't have taken another season watching that diabolical 'football'.

link?

This is now my favourite Ronnie quote...possibly ever...

Tranmere manager Ronnie Moore was frustrated by bottom club Cheltenham's tactics as his side slipped to a 1-0 defeat at Whaddon Road on Tuesday.

An early David Bird volley condemned Rovers to their 10th away defeat of the League One season.

Moore told BBC Radio Merseyside: "The ball must have a headache, its been booted and thrown that long.

"At least we've tried to get it down and play football but if you don't take your chances you don't win games."

bbc linky

Edited by lookers87

I would actually think he’s got a point. In footballing terms, a lot of people are going to say the same as with most other managers, Oldham have sacked a manager who performed relatively well. The same was said about Ronnie. However he does let himself a bit when he says “maybe they don’t want successful managers there” Erm so have either you or John won the FA Cup or for that matter managed a premiership side.

Which probably shows you why both Shez and Ronnie lost their jobs - “Relative success”. Ronnies vision of success is doing a bit better than whats gone on before. TTA’s vision of success is promotion end of.

This is now my favourite Ronnie quote...possibly ever...

Tranmere manager Ronnie Moore was frustrated by bottom club Cheltenham's tactics as his side slipped to a 1-0 defeat at Whaddon Road on Tuesday.

An early David Bird volley condemned Rovers to their 10th away defeat of the League One season.

Moore told BBC Radio Merseyside: "The ball must have a headache, its been booted and thrown that long.

"At least we've tried to get it down and play football but if you don't take your chances you don't win games."

bbc linky

ha ha he actually believes the ball is alive and can feel things? he is crazier than i thought. :blink:

Successful manager??? 9th doesnt get you up k*** head

Dont forget Bas Savage plays for them now you know the bloke who runs away from Gregan. Thats the funniest performance I have ever seen at BP.

As for the Hoofmeister hes just a Pillock with the media.

The above quote about trying to play nearly made me choke with laughter when I fist read it.

Im worried about him, at Prenton Park we did nothing but stand off him and admire his :censored: hair, please go through him after 5 minutes Gregan

Is he wrong?

Moore could talk about playing in a three sided ground and people would still say he was wrong.

Let it go ffs

Is he wrong?

Moore could talk about playing in a three sided ground and people would still say he was wrong.

Let it go ffs

Both Shez and Ronnie had 3/2 years and delivered nothing but energetic starts and whimpering finishes. Hats off to TTA for doing something about it. Didnt ronnie say he had a 2 year plan at both Latics and Tranmere???? he is still in League 1 I see!! He really is a bell end

Both Shez and Ronnie had 3/2 years and delivered nothing but energetic starts and whimpering finishes...

How long did it take Royle to deliver anything first time round? Joined in 1982 so the club finished in the following positions:

7th in first full season (would have been just outside play-offs if they existed) and then followed that up with a 19th and a 14th. If message boards existed back then we'd have had Royle Out posts, and a swell of 'he's not good enough' posts.

8th following season and then 3rd. So perhaps it was worth keeping him? But then we finsihed 10th and 16th after that - Again I cannot see many fans on these boards giving him the benefit of another season at that time.

9 seasons to get us promoted - and in the 8 that preceded it, only one that would be a play-off finish.

Am I allowed to say this?

If personally determined termination of individuals was legal and you were allowed 5 shots at it, Moore would be in my list. What a ****

Gordon Brown

Ashley Cole

Jamie Oliver

CJ from Eggheads

&

Ronnie Moore

David Cameron

George Osborne

Margaret Thatcher

Michael Howard

Ronaldo

Sharon Osborne - Good call

Is it wrong to say Jade Goody by the way?

No, the woman is a tool. I wouldnt wish what she is going through on my worst enemy, but that doesnt mean she should be excluded from "5 people I want to shoot" lists.

Edited by dave_ragg1984