Season Tickets and Discounts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's any use last season's season ticket infor was posted onto the official site on the 15th April 08

Do we expect a much increased price this year

I would hope they keep it to within 5% plus keeping the childs Season ticket deal going

If it's any use last season's season ticket infor was posted onto the official site on the 15th April 08

Do we expect a much increased price this year

Wouldn't be surprised if they held prices.

I know they want an increase but times are hard son.

They may increase prices but offset them with bigger discount for early payment ??

I doubt they sell many at full price anyway do they? I’d have thought that people who can’t get the money together or whose application was returned to them undelivered after three months (for example) probably just pay on the day. One idea from here which I am coming round to is a reduced price for maybe 16-19 year olds, it could stop them from losing the habit altogether and it would most likely make a ST decent value compared to lying at the gate and paying in as a kid anyway.

I think the club will have to freeze prices.

An extra £20 here or there is just enough to push too many people away at the moment.

They could do worse than knock a token £pound off the price and claim it's going to be even cheaper than last season.

Perhaps a deluxe version at last season's price plus £25, including a 'free' shirt wouldn't go amiss.

Stockport are selling 4 years worth of season ticket for £1,000 up front.

Mathcday admission: Some sort of discount if you can prove you're unemplyed.

Advance match tickets: Put these up to £20? Or just put them up to £20 in the small section of the RRE so that away fans always pay more!

Edited by opinions4u

I think you'll find it does make a difference to me as I always buy my ST early so that I get the discount.

What makes you think it wouldn't make much of a difference to me anyway?

Well prices are going up one way or another... They have stated this...

So they either raise the top price... Or decrease the discount...

I doubt they sell many at full price anyway do they? I’d have thought that people who can’t get the money together or whose application was returned to them undelivered after three months (for example) probably just pay on the day. One idea from here which I am coming round to is a reduced price for maybe 16-19 year olds, it could stop them from losing the habit altogether and it would most likely make a ST decent value compared to lying at the gate and paying in as a kid anyway.

i think there hoping on the royle factor to shift a few more tickets,if he decides to stay

cant see them increasing given current credit situation....be amazed if the increase significantly,considering wigwam have dropped theres to £250,and citys are not much higher.

Well prices are going up one way or another... They have stated this...

So they either raise the top price... Or decrease the discount...

A bit of a double edged sword for the club really, wanting to maintain or increase income from what could be fewer ST sales.

A bit of a double edged sword for the club really, wanting to maintain or increase income from what could be fewer ST sales.

I think sales will be down regardless if they decrease, maintain or raise the price...

They will have no choice but to raise the price... I dont think £20 will make a difference either way on the number of people buying... I think you will be buying or not based on other factors....

Edited by oafc0000

They do offer that, intermediary season ticket for 16-19year olds this season was £183

Come pay day I will have £200 put aside for the cost of my ticket. The rest is going on the credit card. Just need to see if my 7yr old son wants to come aswell

Main Stand Upper here I come (I hope)

He has been to 1 game this season, Big Joe's return

He was more intrested in when he was having his pie

His mum is trying to convert him to a Manure fan against my wishes :redcard: although my youngest son is showing potential, but will be a fair few years before he is ready

Come what may I will be doning my hat and scarf for every home game next season and the remaining 3 this season