GO ON VILLA!

How jammy are those Fergies, seriously?!

Last minute winner for Big Fergie, dodgy last minute winner for mini Fergie!

Because without them and their teams, there will be little money in the game and nobody gets paid!

Sh*te. 3-2 in injury time.

It was always going to be 3-2 when United equalised in the 80th. Then when the referee gave 5 minutes added time you could see it coming.

It annoys me how all the Man Utd fans are coming out after being silent for the past few weeks. Also, I'd bet alot of money that when Macheda came on as a sub, they all mouthed "Who??" and doubted it. Now they are kissing his backside!

How jammy are those Fergies, seriously?!

yes, the turn and finish was jammy beyond belief and NOTHING to do with skill. obv.

Also, I'd bet alot of money that when Macheda came on as a sub, they all mouthed "Who??" and doubted it. Now they are kissing his backside!

nah, my reaction was thank feck it wasnt park to be honest.

Plenty of the bandwagon b£$%^&ds had left before the 80th minute equaliser nevermind the 98th minute winner.

the goal was timed at 92:04 (according to the beeb) hope this helps, doubt it will.

and the injury time was awarded as there had already been 5 subs, the physio had been on on 4 seperate occasions and friedel insisted on taking his goal kicks on the other side of his 6 yard box from where the ball went out. now, call me cynical, but they all seemed quite deliberate delaying tactics. but your all right, 5 minutes was wrong, it should have been 6 or 7.

yes, the turn and finish was jammy beyond belief and NOTHING to do with skill. obv.

nah, my reaction was thank feck it wasnt park to be honest.

the goal was timed at 92:04 (according to the beeb) hope this helps, doubt it will.

and the injury time was awarded as there had already been 5 subs, the physio had been on on 4 seperate occasions and friedel insisted on taking his goal kicks on the other side of his 6 yard box from where the ball went out. now, call me cynical, but they all seemed quite deliberate delaying tactics. but your all right, 5 minutes was wrong, it should have been 6 or 7.

That was like listening to a fergie interview, though much more eloquent and without the chewing gum and spit....oh,,,,and you can understand it..

Edited by futchers briefs

That was like listening to a fergie interview, though much moore eloquent and without the chewing gum and spit....oh,,,,and you can understand it..

even though not intended as such, ill take that as a compliment. :)

and fergie would never hear a word spoken against park, despite the fact he is crap.

Because for the price of 50p and a bowl of rice once a fortnight, he does the running of 4 players....

And I thought Park played for ManUre to increase their massive support in Asia and shift a few more replica shirts... :wink: