First game next season

Bloody hell, we haven't even gone through the guessing the fixture list game yet, and some are saying they'll be there. What if it's Yeovil away?

Is that the best you can do??? Come on...get it right...

EXETER AWAY!!! Bring it on...a weekend piss-up in the deepest darkest South-West...

EXETER AWAY!!! Bring it on...a weekend piss-up in the deepest darkest South-West...

Despite my 'meh' attitude at the moment, I'll be there home or away. I hope Joe signs on the dotted line. I do think I will be picking my games though next season.*

*Disclaimer, deep down I know I'll get another friggin' season ticket despite me not enjoying it at all. First couple of games apart the RRE has been like a creche, so it'll be back to the chaddy or the main stand paddock for me. It's what I do, whinge like fook, the dark clouds descend, somehow they melt away during the summer and the rabid optimism is there at the season's start. How long it remains depends on the team. It had disappeared after 13 seconds of the season this year!

That would be the ultimate. A perfect time to put all my bragging rights on the line.

Oh and BB80, it's not that dark down here, all the dark clouds of Devon hang around Torquay and Plymouth.

I'm not allowed near a football ground with shoelaces, a stringed guitar, razor blades or pill boxes, but I'll be there next year*.

And happy! New players and a new season with Joe having sorted it out.

Anyone joining me? :)

* OK, and the odd one here and there before ;)

I'll come if TTA organise a "Beardyplane" from the US :grin:

Edited by martjs

I'm not allowed near a football ground with shoelaces, a stringed guitar, razor blades or pill boxes, but I'll be there next year*.

And happy! New players and a new season with Joe having sorted it out.

Anyone joining me? :)

* OK, and the odd one here and there before ;)

I'll be there.

Nah, I'll give it a miss

GOOD then thats one miserable, fickle face that we wont have to contend with first game of the season. I am praying for Southampton away first game (for purely selfish reasons). However...First game home or away wherever it is, me, my daughter and my three year old grandson ( his first game ) will be there

The fickle ones will return as soon as there is the sniff of promotion .....just like they have always done