Why the hate for Hughes?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK? Kind of... But its hardly the clarity I am seeking... Seems totally unfair to start filling in the blanks and me just making up as I go a long...

Seems like I am barking up the wrong tree here if I want some sort of clarity...

Crikey - if you can't work it out.....

:blink:

You been on holiday or are you blind to the state of things around here at the moment ? If things are true which are being said here looks like things are even more messed up internally then I first thought...

Neither.

I'm not being facetious; I'm genuinely concerned that you're getting angrier by the post. I sincerely hope you're just letting off steam on a forum and aren't actually sat at your desk seething. It's not worth it.

Yes, I have hacked into the secret files at Boundary Park and have this information! Or is it the fact, the team were playing in Stockport, dying on their arse while he was "injured" swigging pints...

Hughes most certainly was at Edgeley Park that night, before and during the game. He was chatting to fans at the side in his club tracksuit.

I'm not saying he wasn't out on the piss that day, he may have been for all I know. But what I do know is that he wasn't swigging pints while the team was playing in Stockport.

Have I got this right, do you mean he was left out of the team because he'd been drinking, and not because he was genuinely injured?

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Crikey - if you can't work it out.....

Don't be silly... Of course I can fill in the blanks... What makes me wonder is, if I am filling in the blanks now due to people have no confidence to state things openly, how reliable is the source and how much blank filling did they do...

Chinese whispers ?

So what was the club doing about Hughes actions ? Other than allegedly covering it all up and putting it all right ?

There was material published on here. It related to a member of the Latics paid employees forcing unwanted attentions on a staff member of the pub. A senior club official intervened .

OK?

That's all that needs to be said really.

I also see it as being unfair, but from the point of it being about a standard he had to portray. I know deep down that if I was in the same position I would make myself whiter-than-white - I really cannot confirm that this was the case regaridng the individual in question.

I don't like it, but I'm certainly not going to blow a gasket - better things to worry about I'm afraid.

Neither.

I'm not being facetious; I'm genuinely concerned that you're getting angrier by the post. I sincerely hope you're just letting off steam on a forum and aren't actually sat at your desk seething. It's not worth it.

:disappointed:

...and breath...

Your right... I just want to know the truth ...

You can't handle the truth...

Oh I could... and I would use the truth to find out the real reasons behind the club being in such a poor position...

I get the feeling something is wrong...and I am getting the feeling it wasn't put right when Shez and Hughes left...

Edited by oafc0000

If you cant then probably best not make the suggestion ?

Very true. But there was a whole lot of other words from which that sentence was plucked, proving his angelic tendencies is just as difficult.

I know my standards, and he was way off it. I can point you in the direction of a few people who were concerned about me being in the players lounge one day in January, it's not clever and I would've been a fool to confront the issue - and thankfully I got smart and wised up about it, hence my "I don't like it but I'm getting on with it" point of view.

Very true. But there was a whole lot of other words from which that sentence was plucked, proving his angelic tendencies is just as difficult.

I know my standards, and he was way off it. I can point you in the direction of a few people who were concerned about me being in the players lounge one day in January, it's not clever and I would've been a fool to confront the issue - and thankfully I got smart and wised up about it, hence my "I don't like it but I'm getting on with it" point of view.

I am just trying to cut the bollox from the facts... That is all... If I just accepted everything out of hand that's put on here then...well you see my point...

I don't like Lee Hughes... What he did was awful...and it was hard accepting him at the club...

Early on I saw things I didn't like, a couple of time when he first arrived I called into question some of his actions... Things like his stupidity at Millwall and I was lambasted for bringing it up by some of the same people throwing :censored: right now...

So I dont want anyone thinking I am a fan of Hughes because I am not... I just wanted to know the truth...