• Lee Sinnott
    • John Hughes
    • Alan Knill
    • Colin Calderwood
    • Martin Ling
    • Andy Holden
    • Ian Holloway
    • AN OTHER

Somewhat amazingly the first poll since Joe;s announcment. Probably says more about me!

EDIT. There's always one. For Slash, who do you want to get it, who is the best man for the job, all things considered. But if you want to put

WANT:

THINK:

it the thread, that will be good too!

EDIT 2. er, maybe there are 2 then. For Pukka, if you want to out your (sensible) suggestion for AN OTher that will be good ! I did 19 options, there aren't many left!

Edited by singe

Want

I'd like Gary Speed.

Well respected in the game.

Will have plenty of contacts.

I'd imagine he'd be fairly cheap as it would be his first managers job, got experiene in the coaching set up at Sheff U.

Intelligent for a footballer, and always sounds like he knows his stuff when interviewed.

He's welsh, bound to get the best out of our right back!!!

Think

Cotterhill or someone with lots of experience

Edited by Slash

Personally like the look of Mark Robins. Great job at Rotherham keeping Rotherham up on a small budget, with lower league experience. Just no promotion or real experience.

SOothinking aloud.

I also like Tony Philliskirk, but he does not seem to be intersted.

Realstically someone who has got track reocrd would be best, so out of my list Jewell fits the bill, as much as I hate to say it, but I doubt we are enough. So maybe John Hughes is unrealstic. Paul Ince has acheived but later with money, something to prove?

Maybe the clue about Joe staying helping, is someone that would selcome that, and ex Tic maybe?

So Stitch, he has the promotion from this division,, although he left Barnsley when they were in the relegation spot from the championship, but I donlt recall the exact circumstances, wasnltt he budget cut? Here he had no money under Moore, and was unlucky when he left, so overall OK. Superstar here. Popular choice.

I tihnk I have talked myself into Stitch which I wasn;t expecting to do

I hope that the the TTA don't just go of the interview, as they seem to have in the past. Or rely on others. Go for the record too,

Personally like the look of Mark Robins. Great job at Rotherham keeping Rotherham up on a small budget, with lower league experience. Just no promotion or real experience.

But he sodomises underage male goats, after grooming them on the internet.

Somewhat amazingly the first poll since Joe;s announcment. Probably says more about me!

EDIT. There's always one. For Slash, who do you want to get it, who is the best man for the job, all things considered. But if you want to put

WANT:

THINK:

EDIT 2. er, maybe there are 2 then. For Pukka, if you want to out your (sensible) suggestion for AN OTher that will be good ! I did 19 options, there aren't many left!

the next manager will be dave penney from darlington!!!!!!!!!!!!! stockport want 100k compensation,for gannon,

I am more bemused by the votes for Colin Calderwood.

What do you suppose his member ID's are.. :grin:

D ARLINGTON BOSS DAVE PENNEY IS THE FAVORITE FOR THE OLDHAM JOB AS STOCKPORT WANT 100K COMPENSATION FOR JIMM GANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D ARLINGTON BOSS DAVE PENNEY IS THE FAVORITE FOR THE OLDHAM JOB AS STOCKPORT WANT 100K COMPENSATION FOR JIMM GANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure why you are shouting at me in particular, old bean. Are you trying to get me to take Gannon off the list of options!

Edited by singe

Quite like the thought of Andy Holden, being ahem groomed at Everton, seemed to have worked for Alan Irvine.

Somebody said yesterday that he wouldn't take any BS and if he managed like he played wouldn't accept any slackers either.#

# he only played briefly for us because of injury but was totally committed, anybody who saw his performance at Stamford Bridge (gulp 20 years ago it seems after consulting Soccerbase) in our 2-2 in the pishing rain will know what I mean. Dragging all the players down to our sodden corner 2 miles from the pitch in them days celebrating like we'd won the Cup, happy days.

i voted other ,hoping avraham grant will take over ,but recived email from the big boss at bp ,saying it won;t be him ,and just watch the official site in the next few days , i just hope its not ince .

funny you should say that bob,cause i was hoping it would be my old mate frank..you know frank..frankie babes?

frank rijkaard.

asked him if he fancied it,but he said he had an appointment with his spliff roller this weekend,so can he pass just this once.

i don't know...yakking away on his yacht in the caribbean.. :smoking:

WANT:

THINK:

my way of thinking is tta have said there will be a decision in 7/10 days,,,does this mean the man they want is still under contract at another club..

if so then this will rule paul ince out,,,,,thank god