It's got to be Ritchie

Fans favourite.

Available.

Did well here last time, sacked prematurely in manys opinion.

Has gained promotion from this division.

But, most importantly.............

............got sacked at Barnsley for NOT spending enough money!

Surely a dead cert?

:unsure:

Fans favourite.

Available.

Surely a dead cert?

Don't make assumptions, he's not this fans favourite

Fans favourite.

Available.

Surely a dead cert?

Is that what we want another fans favourite?

What did he get sacked for at huddersfield?

What position were barnsley in when he got sacked?

Why was he overlooked for the Grimsby Job?

And is he willing to give up being a leeds fan every saturday afternoon?

Please can we stop revisiting the past. NO NO NO NO NO to Ritchie.

No, no, no! Hindsight is a wonderful thing and yes he did ok with what he had even to go far as saying he worked a minor miracle but under Ritchie I spent too many of my darkest days following Latics

so you've already decided whoever takes charge is going to fail?

No, I meant I'd hate it even more if it was a legend that failed.

Hated it when Royle lost it first time round, hated seeing Sharp fail, hated watching Ritchie struggle, hated seeing Sheridan blow an opportunity, and I've hated the fact that Royle couldn't go out with a bang.

For the record, I don't think Ritchie's a good enough manager either.

so you've already decided whoever takes charge is going to fail?

Depends what the definition of success is deemed to be. If it's promotion, it depends if the budget allows quality in the side. If not, we won't win promotion. Those who do have quality in their sides will instead.

Too little quality and we will struggle, even if we get a manager who instils team spirit and endeavour.

Depends what the definition of success is deemed to be. If it's promotion, it depends if the budget allows quality in the side. If not, we won't win promotion. Those who do have quality in their sides will instead.

Too little quality and we will struggle, even if we get a manager who instils team spirit and endeavour.

i think the term success for next season means a manager who can keep this team in this division and not getting relegated...

now a new gaffer is needed its gonna take him time to discover hes inherited a pile of crap..

at least royle already new this..

i hope we have plenty of friendlies sorted so the new gaffer can find this out before he starts next season..

otherwise its gonna be a bad start to the new season

i think the term success for next season means a manager who can keep this team in this division and not getting relegated...

now a new gaffer is needed its gonna take him time to discover hes inherited a pile of crap..

at least royle already new this..

i hope we have plenty of friendlies sorted so the new gaffer can find this out before he starts next season..

otherwise its gonna be a bad start to the new season

After fifteen years of struggling and, mostly, dreadful football, with the number of times we've been close to going out of business only matched by the number of false dawns, and seeing our natural local rivals of the last 25 years or so leaving us behind seemingly for good, success is to be defined by not getting relegated to the fourth division?

And we wonder why BP regulars of years standing are deserting in droves.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

After fifteen years of struggling and, mostly, dreadful football, with the number of times we've been close to going out of business only matched by the number of false dawns, and seeing our natural local rivals of the last 25 years or so leaving us behind seemingly for good, success is to be defined by not getting relegated to the fourth division?

stuck....stuck....stuck.....stuck....stuck....

ill give you ten out of ten for persaveerance.....you posted vurtually this same statement 3 times i can recall in the last 3 months,lol

not ritchie for me either....nothing to do with tarnishing his reputation etc etc,he just isnt a good enough manager for me,neither is paul ince who has been made third fav.

we know its going to be a reduced budget in some way,so for me ill now say it,jim gannon.