• rochdale
    • Gillingham
    • Shrewsbury
    • Don't care

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this poll really need an 'either' option, for scientific purposes. many will click the closest ground. many will click rockerdale because they havent been there, but they went bury when colusso scored his overhead screamer (from one yard). many will click bury because they havent been there, but they went rockerdale for ernie. many see them as identical and have been both/ neither ground(s).

probably needs a 'neither' aswell for the gimps who populate this board..

Could be Bury v Rochdale in the play off final at Wembley.

Shrewsbury would be good for the raging alcoholics amongst us.

Rather Bury than Rochdale myself. Just not Gillingham as it is too far away and I am still wet from last time.

Bloody polls !

I've gone for Rochdale...much prefer them to Bury. BUT (and I don't wanna go all Corporal Doom here) I just worry that Rochdale may overtake us as club if they get promoted, and that would be hard to take.

At the moment I think it's going to be worth joining Air Miles.

Unless Barnsley get lucky tomorrow, we've got Norwich, Charlton and Southampton joining us from above and Wycombe, Brentford and Exeter from below. Not exactly local derby time!

Really hope we don't get Gillingham, and would quite like Shrewsbury.

You can actually fly from Manchester to Southampton, Exeter and Norwich on scheduled services!

We might have to put up with that t*** from Oldham who supports Gillingham again.... with any luck hes moved.

To be fair, that was on Rivals where he was at (OldhamGFC or something was it?). This place, although being a bit insular, is alot better off without some of the plonkers on there. IceColdInAlex and Albatross spring to mind. And that OldhamSheridan were a right dick.

We might have to put up with that t*** from Oldham who supports Gillingham again.... with any luck hes moved.

Funnily enough, I spoke to him tonight. He reckons we're gonna get relegated next season. Though his chin wobbled slightly as he said it, so I'm not sure if that was a sign he isn't so sure.

He sends his regards by the way.

Unless Barnsley get lucky tomorrow, we've got Norwich, Charlton and Southampton joining us from above and Wycombe, Brentford and Exeter from below. Not exactly local derby time!

:banana3:

Forgot to say... well done to Exeter, fantastic stuff, played with 95% of the squad they came up with from the conference, and seem to have one of the most promising mangers in the football leage in Paul Tisdale.... brilliant... cant wait to go there next season...

Southampton and Norwich are probably best to fly to from manc... if you book when fixtures are released you should be able to get them for far cheaper that trains or driving....

Gonna enjoy the fixture list next season... however lets hope Penney can solve the problem of Oldham being utterly toss anywhere over 2 hours drive from BP... (well, even more toss than normal)

Can fly to Norwich, Southampton and Exeter with Flybe from Manchester, cheapest fares are likely to be just under £60 return including taxes etc. Only an hour away too instead of the trek it would take in the car!

Gillingham arent happy with 'dale.

Dale put Flitcroft (assistant manager) on the bench. Brought him on, on the hour mark and basically all he did was boot the gillingham players to peices. :lol::lol:

Quite a bit of trouble in the pub next to the ground. The church. Mate of mine who works behind the bar sometimes and goes in their pre match was saying how a small group of Gillingham fans were cheering on Middlesbrough watching the game on tv. Place is always packed with reds when United are on. They took offence and opted to throw pint pots at the gillingham fans and chase them down the cobbled streets.

Roll on Thursday and Sunday! :grin:

Couldn't give two tosses myself. When I think about the days when our local derbies were with the Manchester clubs, Bolton or Blackburn etc, the thought of looking forward to derbies with Stockport, Bury and Rochdale is too depressing for words.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Bloody polls !

I've gone for Rochdale...much prefer them to Bury. BUT (and I don't wanna go all Corporal Doom here) I just worry that Rochdale may overtake us as club if they get promoted, and that would be hard to take.

If the trend of the past fifteen years continues nothing is so sure than it will happen.

Couldn't give two tosses myself. When I think about the days when our local derbies were with the Manchester clubs, Bolton or Blackburn etc, the thought of looking forward to derbies with Stockport, Bury and Rochdale is too depressing for words.

:sleeping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIyzu47lBQ4

"Not too good with their maths, some of the Bury fans got carried away."

Hahahahahaha. The look on Jevon's wondering what they were doing is priceless.

All these video's on youtube of the buckets thinking they'd gone up is hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHA - Monkey Towners. Get back to school and learn some Maths.

Poor buggers kept down by 1 goal. 1 Goal that they sarcastically cheered against them when dale went there and bagged in the 95th minute. Hahaha!

Come on Shrews!