Thunderbird in Nazi Salute Shocker

Being 'German' and all I didnt think youd be seen picking out pictures and discussing Nazi salutes.

Being German has nothing to do with Nazism. That's what we've being trying to explain the past 60 years.

We hate Nazi's just as much as any Englishman.

Edited by GuyGermanLatic

So what are you saying? Because I find a picture to laugh at, you're implying I shouldn't because we're all Nazi's!? :ranting:

Lisen in a world where banana's have to be so long and have the right curve, nothing should surprise you anymore. Even the Wolverhampton council have put a stop to Wolves open top bus parade claiming too many health and safety issues. What next?

Edited by Lags

Another observation from the pictures on LW.....especially the one where everybody's celebrating Brooke's debut goal and Hazell and Gregan are running over to join in.....I know we just scored what proved to be the winner but everybody looks a lot happier than they did a few weeks ago don't you think!!

Another observation from the pictures on LW.....especially the one where everybody's celebrating Brooke's debut goal and Hazell and Gregan are running over to join in.....I know we just scored what proved to be the winner but everybody looks a lot happier than they did a few weeks ago don't you think!!

Most in that bottom corner had been drinking since half 9 in the morning, so it'd be wrong if they werent a lot happier. :shock:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

definately......

As 4 the Spotland thunderbird, i believe he is currently reading Schindlers list in literacy..... :wink:

Reason for edit; Requested

Edited by futchers briefs

Being German has nothing to do with Nazism. That's what we've being trying to explain the past 60 years.

We hate Nazi's just as much as any Englishman.

well said i have a good friend from germany and he is Pastor in Hamburg