Chelsea ref bent

Guest sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world

Four penalties they should have had....

Rubbish ref from Norway messed up the biggest game of his career.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a disgrace, (i think drogba said somat along the same lines lol)

2 where stonewallers

you cant get them wrong in the semi of the biggest club football competion in the world.

ooked like he had been told pens cannot decide the semi.

Guest sheridans_world
:laught16::drinking45:

I know you're happy mate!

Spanish traitor!

Seriously though, how can that hand-ball not have been a penalty?

what a disgrace, (i think drogba said somat along the same lines lol)

2 where stonewallers

you cant get them wrong in the semi of the biggest club football competion in the world.

ooked like he had been told pens cannot decide the semi.

agree..

sending off?

my :shakeit:

our party all weekend in barca has now just quadrupled!!!

:drinking45::drinking45::drinking45::drinking45:

Guest sheridans_world
agree..

sending off?

That sending off wasnt but the same player should have been sent off in the first half anyway

Agree, at least the definite handball by Pique in the box was the most clear cut decision, how even the linesman didnt see that is beyond me!! people talk about how the viewers at home have various camera angles to watch replays of the big decisions, at least two of them penalties i called straight away!!

As much as i wanted Chelsea to get done over by Barca after the Liverpool game, and i dont particularly like Chelsea anyway, i felt sorry for them tonight.

agree..

sending off?

im starting the party now! maybe the chelsea fans can force another referee to quit!

as much as i hate chelsea full respect to Gus Hiddink took it with dignity unlike his players.

Guest sheridans_world
Hahahahaha! And I'll be over there on the night to party!

Top stuf Barca. Christ, did we honestly want another Man U v Chelsea game?

Its not about wanting another, its about wanting a fair result.

You know I don't think i've ever celebrated a non Oldham goal like that before.

........... it was a great moment!!!! Chelsea players showed exactly why I have such a dislike for them at the end. England captain my arse !

Quote off BBC sums up Drogba to perfection.

He showed few signs of his earlier injury as he marched on to the field clad in flip-flops to subject referee Ovrebo to a prolonged verbal tirade, for which he rightly received a yellow card.

Drogba was a disgrace and it's no way to act albeit on a side note, I think they were more shocked Barca scored with their only shot on target :lol:

Thought Ballack was out of order at the end in play too as to how he was harassing the ref. Yeah, the ref dropped some penalty clangers but on that instance, it was the right decision.

On a side note, I like Senor Coconut's signature :)

At least the ref was consistant, even though i am a Mighty White (Real Madrid that is) i DO feel sorry for Abidal, crap decision to send him off now he misses the final which can only help the dirty red scum with Alves also getting himself banned and Marques is out.

Johhny Punkster and Nava will no doubt tell me who will play at the back in the final but at least Henry will be back so hopefully Barca will not need defenders with Meesi, Eto'o and Henry running Fergies defenders silly.

Just hope that ref tonight does not officiate the Valencia v Real Madrid match on Saturday !! Still time for a few :drinking45::drinking45::drinking45::drinking45: this weekend

At least the ref was consistant, even though i am a Mighty White (Real Madrid that is) i DO feel sorry for Abidal, crap decision to send him off now he misses the final which can only help the dirty red scum with Alves also getting himself banned and Marques is out.

Johhny Punkster and Nava will no doubt tell me who will play at the back in the final but at least Henry will be back so hopefully Barca will not need defenders with Meesi, Eto'o and Henry running Fergies defenders silly.

Just hope that ref tonight does not officiate the Valencia v Real Madrid match on Saturday !! Still time for a few :drinking45::drinking45::drinking45::drinking45: this weekend

Yeah, I think it was an even crapper decision than the Fletcher incident. Merely tripped each other up crossing paths.