Changes to Latics World

how about free lw for exlies who live outside europe

Providing a free service to your most needy (or desperate) customers... I've heard of loss leaders but that one takes the biscuit, and the tea with milk and sugar Bob!

How about free flights for exiles (who live outside Europe) to get to home games? If TTA did that I'd renew my season ticket. :grin:

Providing a free service to your most needy (or desperate) customers... I've heard of loss leaders but that one takes the biscuit, and the tea with milk and sugar Bob!

How about free flights for exiles (who live outside Europe) to get to home games? If TTA did that I'd renew my season ticket. :grin:

count me in too or at least 3matches a season at home and 2 away matches

Actually, if Latics World came free with a season ticket I probably would get one but as it is I'll get neither.

I would think a large number of the LW subscribers are also season ticket holders. They want to generate more money for the club, not less.

I would think a large number of the LW subscribers are also season ticket holders. They want to generate more money for the club, not less.

Yep, I am both, and have always found LW to be good value for money.