Michael Duberry

Apparently "only" on 3k a week a Reading, his contract is up... could be a goer!

I like it, given his rep as a bit of a snitch* he could be DP's eyes and ears. No more 'extra-curricular' goings on at BP then! :wink:

*And fully justified in doing so imo,

Apparently "only" on 3k a week a Reading, his contract is up... could be a goer!

Be made up with him signing; really would be. & surely 3k or slightly lower is within our reach wage wise; push the boat out for player like him!

Bring it on; hope its true........

He's played an awful lot of games for Reading this season, surely he's going to have a better offer on the table? I can feel Doncaster's ears burning... he'll be there by the end of the week! :(

Let's not forget Matty Gilkes in the sticks if he doesn't return to Norwich.

I like it, given his rep as a bit of a snitch* he could be DP's eyes and ears. No more 'extra-curricular' goings on at BP then! :wink:

*And fully justified in doing so imo,

I think I know what incident you are referring to and although snitch like there's a big difference between not lying to to cops because two of your teammates have told porkies (which is rumoured to have happened) and grassing on them to the cops.

He would be a good signing- but I'm not sure he would come to Oldham. He's Greganesque except younger and not as slow.