Masters Team

Today OWTB.co.uk and OldhamAthletic.co.uk bring you more breaking Masters news, as three Latics Legends sign on to take part in this years event at the Manchester Evening News Arena.

Last year the Latics side went all the way to the North West final, supported by what many consider to be the best fans the Masters competition has ever seen. This year OWTB.co.uk has brought you several chances to win tickets to the event and hopefully we the fans can be even louder to see our team all the way to the Grand Final in Liverpool.

David Eyres, Tommy Wright and Mike Milligan have all confirmed they will represent Latics this year, to the delight of Oldham Fans everywhere!

All the details for this year's event are available online on the official Masters website here, and keep your eyes peeled on OWTB.co.uk for your final chance to win tickets to this years event in the coming weeks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Eyres

4-eyres.jpg

Oldham Career:

To: 08-05-2006

Games (Subs): 181 (25)

Goals: 33

Tommy Wright

446015-1.jpg

Oldham Career:

To: 14-08-1989

Games: 110 (2)

Goals: 23

AND

To: 10-12-1997

Games (Subs): 11 (2)

Goals: 2

Mike Milligan

ss513.jpg

Oldham Career:

To: 24-08-1990

Games: 161 (1)

Goals: 17

AND

To: 26-06-1994

Games: 117 (0)

Goals: 6

Thanks for that Ack, cos before you put the pictures up I didnt have a blithering clue who any of them were... It's getting like that UTD side last year, these guys were barely even seen at the club!

:wink:

They're now fully stat'ed up too - I just pressed post too soon! :lol:

Slightly surprised Tommy is playing for us- having left the club not that long ago under perhaps not so mutual circumstances.

Me too. But then last season did he not run the team? So it would be difficult to replace him. There's not any connection with the club, as such, and so perhaps he's not too fussed about that.

I'm happy to see him play, that's for sure.

Slightly surprised Tommy is playing for us- having left the club not that long ago under perhaps not so mutual circumstances.

tommy was offered the job as coach, so it cant have been to bad, he turned it down

Sinclair's!

Indeed.

For those not in the know there's a description here on the Manchester.com website. The pub does pints of Larger for £1.72, which in the city is outstanding value for money. It's a pretty decent pint too.

We should also hope for some nice summer sun, as Google shows you below there is a fantastic outdoor seating area:

View Larger Map

Google Maps map view too:

View Larger Map

OWTB.co.uk and OldhamAthletic.co.uk bring you more breaking Masters news, as Mini Shez signs on to take part in this years event at the Manchester Evening News Arena.

Shez joins David Eyres, Tommy Wright and Mike Milligan who were all confirmed as represent Latics yesterday, to the delight of Oldham Fans everywhere!

All the details for this year's event are available online on the official Masters website here, and keep your eyes peeled on OWTB.co.uk for your final chance to win tickets to this years event in the coming weeks.

Ackey, if i order a ticket, do you have to sit in your designated seat when there?

because i cant be sitting in the middle of a load of irish and cockney reds.

All the seating is unreserved, hence our masterplan/logistical nightmare of getting everyone together in Sinclair's beforehand for an all-out assault on the MEN at a fixed time...